User Tag List

Page 135 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2341
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi RhinoGunner,

nice to have you aboard.
    A few weeks ago I spoke with a friend who was born in LA as well; but she did not know this podcast. I invited her to listen to WA, because I wanted to know what happens with your imagination, if you actually know the place where WA takes place. And you provide the answer. Awesome!
    About your pet: I am so sorry; I grew up with cats and dogs ever since; and as of now I own a cat (Diva) and a Dog (Shushu). I know how it feels to loose one such a friend, and I also know how complicated it might be to become accustomed to a new fellow. Things will fall into place sooner then later.

Do you know about audio-dramas comparable (in quality, storywise, voice-acting-wise) with WA?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Liam,
    Thanks for the sympathy. My Wife and 18 year daughter are feeling better now. I created an Album with the pictures of Gwen the Zombie Puggle. Take a look.

I began listening to audio books for the past 10 years. Very few audio books have the same impact that the audio drama format can have. Unfortunately I have found very few audio dramas that interest me. I found a couple authors that do a good job reading their works. Are you familiar with Scott Sigler? Jake Bible? I like Scott Sigler's work, he has created some interesting Science fictions novels and does a good job producing the audio books.
    In the beginning I was not really a fan of the Zombie stories, but after WA I have become a fan of the genre. I am also a fan of Science Fiction genre.

Cheers
    Steve

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey everyone. My actual name is Neal, and it wasn't taken, so it was an easy choice. This is the first audio drama I've ever listened to and it's an amazing story. Before I went on vacation this summer, my friend had me download the 30 chapters that were then available and listen to them on the flight. I'm generally a nervous flyer, but as soon as I plugged my headphones into my mp3 player, the nerves all left and the flight actually became tolerable. And from that point on, I was hooked.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Neal, also known as Neal!

it is always interesting to see how the WA audio-drama is suitable for different life-situations - from entertainment and distraction to life flight up to the lullaby. Yes, inded: I enjoy listening to WA when I am awake, and I also use it for falling asleep, 'cause it prevents me from thinking about serious shit ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Hey everyone. My actual name is Neal, and it wasn't taken, so it was an easy choice. This is the first audio drama I've ever listened to and it's an amazing story. Before I went on vacation this summer, my friend had me download the 30 chapters that were then available and listen to them on the flight. I'm generally a nervous flyer, but as soon as I plugged my headphones into my mp3 player, the nerves all left and the flight actually became tolerable. And from that point on, I was hooked.
    Yeah, this is my first listening to an audio drama as well! I downloaded the first nine chapters on my phone, but could only get through the first 4 while I was working this weekend with the Army! It did make the convoy home fly by in no time though!
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

"Lurker"

Status
    hey guys i'm josh . i've been listening to we're alive since the middle of the first season and i've really been hook ever since.
    just thought i'd finally join the forum to share the thoughts that go on in my head because its not doing any good going nowhere.
    hope to see you guys on the forums
    peace

"Lurker"

Status

Good Day. Just popping in to say hello. I'm a body modifier and a zombie geek. I found this site while browsing r/zombiesurvivaltactics on reddit. I will now commence browsing this trove.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi Neal, also known as Neal!

it is always interesting to see how the WA audio-drama is suitable for different life-situations - from entertainment and distraction to life flight up to the lullaby. Yes, inded: I enjoy listening to WA when I am awake, and I also use it for falling asleep, 'cause it prevents me from thinking about serious shit ...

All the best!
    Liam
    I can't use we're alive to fall asleep. It excites my mind and makes me wanna re-listen to old episodes.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Welcome <name>. Enjoy your stay.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi Josh and Robyn. Nice to have you onboard.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 135 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast