User Tag List

Page 13 of 235 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    "to make teenagers hate Shakespeare."

I was never taught how to hate Shakespeare I actually kind of enjoy it

"Lurker"

Status
    My name is Matt I live in Leominster, MA, birthplace of Johnny Appleseed and the Pink Plastic Lawn Flamingo. I am currently a senior in high school graduating in a class of 55 in June and going to college next year for secondary education

Zombie Researcher

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mbarbaro View Post
    My name is Matt I live in Leominster, MA, birthplace of Johnny Appleseed and the Pink Plastic Lawn Flamingo. I am currently a senior in high school graduating in a class of 55 in June and going to college next year for secondary education
    Welcome to the forums!
    Double tap.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Hey my name is Andrew AKA "TKDSNIPER"
    im a amature film Director, Actor, Writer, and pretty much any job film related you can think of, ive done on a few diferient scales. uh.... im a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do. um... And i love We`re Alive. any questions?

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello everyone, my name is John and just recently I was exposed to the absolute beauty that is We're Alive. I heard about it this Thursday and finished listening to all the episodes by midday Saturday, completely ignoring my International Trade assignments that I have to complete >.> Needless to say, awesome series and I can't wait to hear more here in the near future!

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Sup guys? I'm Erik.

Long time listener. First time poster.

I love comics, punk rock and zombies.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, you guys!
    It's nice to see more listeners pop in and discuss the podcast (and other topics, obviously). Hope you'll enjoy your time here

"Gatherer"

Status
    Hello! The name’s Chelsea and I’ll be 22 in two weeks. I’ve been an avid fan of We’re Alive since a friend introduced it to me many, many months ago. I’m very glad he did! I try to do the same with every person I meet who’s a fan of zombies and original podcasts!

Hmm…I can’t really think of any interesting tidbits about my life, so I’ll dig deep for silly details.

I use to be a hardcore gamer until the last few years; it seems my gender and age have finally launched me into boring maturity. However, I still turn on a controller every now and then when a game catches my eye. A few of my favorite games are: MGS franchise, Halo, Arkham Asylum, all the Fables, CoD Black Ops, DoA 2 from when I was little, Onimusha, Bioshock, Spinter Cells, RE4, Oni, Shadow Heart, Spyro, and an MMORPG I became addicted to for four years before tearing myself away…Guild Wars. Yes, yes, I’m waiting patiently for GW2! *Holds head in shame*

I have an Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PSP Slim, GameCube, and Wii currently. I know; I’m a total geek!

Like I said…I don’t play nearly as much anymore (and I’m afraid my talents have diminished with the lack of practice), but if you’d like to add me on LIVE, my username is VixenPro.

I’m currently working toward earning my BBA.

Okay, I’m going to stop now XD

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea Childress View Post
    Hello! The name’s Chelsea and I’ll be 22 in two weeks. I’ve been an avid fan of We’re Alive since a friend introduced it to me many, many months ago. I’m very glad he did! I try to do the same with every person I meet who’s a fan of zombies and original podcasts!

Hmm…I can’t really think of any interesting tidbits about my life, so I’ll dig deep for silly details.

I use to be a hardcore gamer until the last few years; it seems my gender and age have finally launched me into boring maturity. However, I still turn on a controller every now and then when a game catches my eye. A few of my favorite games are: MGS franchise, Halo, Arkham Asylum, all the Fables, CoD Black Ops, DoA 2 from when I was little, Onimusha, Bioshock, Spinter Cells, RE4, Oni, Shadow Heart, Spyro, and an MMORPG I became addicted to for four years before tearing myself away…Guild Wars. Yes, yes, I’m waiting patiently for GW2! *Holds head in shame*

I have an Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PSP Slim, GameCube, and Wii currently. I know; I’m a total geek!

Like I said…I don’t play nearly as much anymore (and I’m afraid my talents have diminished with the lack of practice), but if you’d like to add me on LIVE, my username is VixenPro.

Welcome!! Glad to have you here.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Zombie Researcher

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea Childress View Post

Yay! Another girl for the forum! Welcome!
    Double tap.

Page 13 of 235 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast