User Tag List

Page 129 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2341
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Wow that was fast! lol, thanks
    Actually the claim of "ultimate handheld anti-zombie weapon" is nothing more than my own opinion, but i think it may make for an interesting thread if others have any ideas or designs of their own. If I/someone else starts that thread I'll post a pic of the design and an explanation.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Hello all! A rather disturbing message told me I'd better post and introduce myself and, well, I'm not one to argue with disturbing individuals with strange markings.

As far as this site goes, my names is Jannit. <Waits for the round of unimpressed 'Hello Jannits' to end.>

I somehow or another stumbled across the site very recently and now that I try to remember how, I can't! In the span of a few days at work I managed to make my way through the full 33 episodes and am now waiting impatiently with the masses to see what happens next! Not traditionally a fan of zombie-related things, this series has completely won me over. The storytelling is quite fantastic with engaging characters, interesting plot twists and more than enough suspense to choke a behemoth!

I'm currently going back through the series and re-listening to everything to try and catch all of the minutia to pick up on things I missed out on the first time around. Also, it's much more interesting to listen to real zombies than those that could almost pass for zombies at my office. Between work and listening to the episodes again, I've been trying to work through the theories people have posted and possibly add a few of my own to the mix (unless of course they've already been suggested).

I look forward to getting to know more of you and hopefully staying out of sight of The One With the Markings least I get more creepy messages...

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Hello all! A rather disturbing message told me I'd better post and introduce myself and, well, I'm not one to argue with disturbing individuals with strange markings.

As far as this site goes, my names is Jannit. <Waits for the round of unimpressed 'Hello Jannits' to end.>

I somehow or another stumbled across the site very recently and now that I try to remember how, I can't! In the span of a few days at work I managed to make my way through the full 33 episodes and am now waiting impatiently with the masses to see what happens next! Not traditionally a fan of zombie-related things, this series has completely won me over. The storytelling is quite fantastic with engaging characters, interesting plot twists and more than enough suspense to choke a behemoth!

I'm currently going back through the series and re-listening to everything to try and catch all of the minutia to pick up on things I missed out on the first time around. Also, it's much more interesting to listen to real zombies than those that could almost pass for zombies at my office. Between work and listening to the episodes again, I've been trying to work through the theories people have posted and possibly add a few of my own to the mix (unless of course they've already been suggested).

I look forward to getting to know more of you and hopefully staying out of sight of The One With the Markings least I get more creepy messages...
    ♫Dammit Jannit!♫

Sorry, Rocky Horror Picture Show reference. Anywho, welcome aboard! I can relate in that when I first heard We're Alive, I powered through it all while at work. It has made my time while listening to it very productive at work, but then I stop listening and come to the forums to post my theories and my productivity at work plummets. Oh well, I suppose the universe is just balancing things out!

Enjoy the forums!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    ♫Dammit Jannit!♫

Sorry, Rocky Horror Picture Show reference.
    Haha, no problem! I've gotten quite used to that since adopting this handle for online interactions; so much so that it's almost an expectation now. Thanks for the welcome!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

<'Hello Jannits'.>

Nice to have you around. Mind to speak a little more about the 'disturbing message'? It's what we all got and why we have gathered to share our thoughts and to learn about each other, because we all want to find relief that fate and fortune is no different to each of us ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Haha, no problem! I've gotten quite used to that since adopting this handle for online interactions; so much so that it's almost an expectation now. Thanks for the welcome!
    would you have been disappointed if no one had made the reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Gfresh View Post
    Wow that was fast! lol, thanks
    Actually the claim of "ultimate handheld anti-zombie weapon" is nothing more than my own opinion, but i think it may make for an interesting thread if others have any ideas or designs of their own. If I/someone else starts that thread I'll post a pic of the design and an explanation.
    you designed the .45 caliber 1911 pistol? wow, it's an honor mr. browning.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:04 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Kia Ora,

I'm Udo from Wellington, New Zealand. Found WA when I first downloaded a podcast player for myPhone. I am a fan of vampire & zombie genre stuff so am loving WA. It's probably the best made series of its type I have come across.

An IT Operations wrangler by trade, live wife my wife & 2 month old son. Into older school rock - KISS, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Stones, Beatles, old Aerosmith blah blah blah.

Rawr.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello Udo,

nice to have you around - end especially a survivor along the Ring of Fire, right?
    Zombies and the stuff around the Undead are interesting. If you like to enjoy some serious tax-shit from the US ... An US lawyer wondered, if Zombies, Ghosts and Vampires have to pay taxes ... ! The name of the Lawyer: "Chodorow", the title of the document: "Death and Taxes ... and Zombies" - available here: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.c...act_id=2045255

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hey there,

The names Graves, I'm a night manager, born, raised and still living in the arse end of East London, in the UK. In my spare time I watch far too many films, write stuff and never publish it anywhere, play games I never finish, create videos I never upload and fail to find myself a better job I don't hate quite as much.

Stumbled upon the podcast while trying to find more stuff to listen to during my lonely ten hour shifts and remembered having seen the "We're Alive" podcast and basically ignoring it about a year or so back. Decided to download the first few chapters for my first shift and was hooked by the end of the second part of the first damn chapter. Proceeded to listen to about 12 chapters in the next night and had caught up after about 3 days.

Have since re-listened to it all (at least once), recommended it to all and sundry, and have spent my time between chapters thinking way too much about the show. So glad I finally listened to it. Had found myself burned out on anything zombie related but this show feels so refreshing in so many ways and I just couldn't help getting sucked back in.

So now I'm here, looking to talk up the show, catch up on my "We're not dead" backlog and wait anxiously for what happens next in the show (you're killing me K.C).

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hey Graves,

nice to have you around. Sharing ideas about it is good. And since you changed your mind on the topic of "zombies", you may even change your attitude in starting and finishing things regarding talking about the show. Am looking forward to read about your opinions and thoughts!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 129 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast