User Tag List

Page 12 of 235 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    you're :| </grammar>
    She dropped the "grammar hammer"!! lol
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    She dropped the "grammar hammer"!! lol
    You've pegged my wife's pet peeve. Grammar used improperly.
    I've got her hooked on the Story of Survival. Only took me 10 months to get the balls enough to tell her, "Listen to one and then I know you will be hooked. If not I'll let well enough alone." She has made it to chapter 10 asap, and is more than willing to catch an episode with me.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Just realized I hadn't posted in here yet.
    Oh well, better late than never.

I'm an 18-year-old guy from the Netherlands. Next summer, I'll start my Bachelor Mechanical Engineering at the University of Twente, assuming I pass my finals.
    Hobbies and interests include geeky stuff like smartphones, computers, Web-design, 3D CGI and C# / Silverlight programming, but I also make photographs, frequently visit the gym, and if the weather allows it I exercise using an ATP handcycle. (click for image.)
    When using it I have a route of roughly 25km, so that's rather exhausting.

Music I like includes artists like Alter Bridge, Kamelot and other metal or hard rock groups without screaming or growling vocals.

Whenever possible, I try to help out, though it depends on the subject. Also, in most cases I tend to give background information which can help people answer their own question, instead of giving the answer straight away. So you've been warned - lazy bums won't profit too much from my advice
    This especially goes for anything techy, ofcourse, or something else I (think I) know a fair lot about.

"Lurker"

Status
    Male from Canada. Just recently found this podcast, after reading "World War Z", and I'm hooked on it.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smart zombie View Post
    Male from Canada. Just recently found this podcast, after reading "World War Z", and I'm hooked on it.
    If you can find it you should check out the WWZ audio drama. It's really good.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    It's up to you. We have a good amount of active ones-
    Don't worry about it then. I can't stay as active as I'd probably like, so having more active ones would be alot more productive than myself. I'm more here for the community than just coming on to mod the forums.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeks View Post
    Don't worry about it then. I can't stay as active as I'd probably like, so having more active ones would be alot more productive than myself. I'm more here for the community than just coming on to mod the forums.
    Hey, Meeks, how about you help me be a Super? We could use a new one, seeing as we only have one at the moment.

What do you think, Kc? I'm pretty sure a mod from the olden days could be in use of an upgrade.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Builder"

Status
    Here's my introduction, I was linked to the podcast a couple weeks ago from Greg's IGN podcast and did what I could to get up to speed starting with chapter 1 and managed to get current as of last friday. Anyways I play way too much ps3 for my age, married with kids, working on doing a home recording project (band) with my wife and absolutely love this podcast. Helps that I'm into the old radio dramas to start with!

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    Here's my introduction, I was linked to the podcast a couple weeks ago from Greg's IGN podcast and did what I could to get up to speed starting with chapter 1 and managed to get current as of last friday. Anyways I play way too much ps3 for my age, married with kids, working on doing a home recording project (band) with my wife and absolutely love this podcast. Helps that I'm into the old radio dramas to start with!
    Welcome!

And actually it seems the ages vary so greatly here that its astounding, I'm actually on the younger side, majority of active users play games and a good amount have a wife and/or a kid(s). To further set you into this forum's type and make you lose your individuality, we all love audio-dramas! Oh, and there's a lot of people who got here via Greg.

Hope you post more and have an enjoyable experience here.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Builder"

Status
    I'll for sure post more, anything to draw away the mundane workload, yeah I'm usually online whilst at work.

Page 12 of 235 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast