User Tag List

Page 111 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2341
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Greetings A.J. Enjoy your stay!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Hee Haw salutes my home town......
    crap no wait that is another topic entirely!

*tiptoes out quietly*

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Stuv View Post
    Hi
    My name is AJ. I live in southern MI(USA) and work as an insurance auditor. I am a big fan of sci-fi and fantasy. I found the show when I heard KC interviwed on another genre podcast. I rapidly listened to all the episodes and wait each week with baited breath for the next. I had never tried audio as a medium for fiction and I really enjoy it. I am new to thr forums. I don't usually post but I heard some of the forum threads disussed on Were Not Dead and thought they seemed interesting and fun.
    Welcome to the madness. Stay a while.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Hello. Name is Todd... Ya'll have a great story, I really like how you split from the Zombie genre norm and went in a completely different direction. Now if ya'll could get a producer to pick up the show and put on the tv life would be complete! LOL.
    IF ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh*

Welcome Todd.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hi, Names Ken Brown. Born and raised on the south side of Chicago. I severed in the U.S. Navy for 4 years in the early 90's to the mid 90's. (GO NAVY). I am a freelance videographer. As a teen, I was into old black and white movies. You know the ones that came on ABC. The last movie before the station went off the air for the night lol. ( we did not have cable). Soon after I got into radio dramas, and would listen to one when ever my radio decided to pick up the AM station. I am a big fan of audio drama, it shows the creativity of the creator and the listener.
    This past March I was in the App store looking for some Walking Dead stuff. I started looking at some of the other zombie cast, saw you guys. Down loaded EP1 and the rest is history.
    Last edited by PacMan; Jun 12th, 2012 at 11:51 AM.

"Scavenger"

Status

Welcome Ken! I started in March while in need of some zombie mayhem after TWD finale left me empty, so I understand completely! Enjoy your stay.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm Kirstie. I'm from South Dakota am currently in college to become an electrical engineer. I (obviously) listen to We're Alive and almost all of the Howstuffworks.com podcasts and the Bugle (fuck you Chris!) and I enjoy reading (a lot). I discovered We're Alive after searching for a new podcast on iTunes. I (for some reason) always need a ridiculous number of podcasts in my iTunes at all times and that was why I was looking.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dragon_5635 View Post
    Hi, I'm Kirstie. I'm from South Dakota am currently in college to become an electrical engineer. I (obviously) listen to We're Alive and almost all of the Howstuffworks.com podcasts and the Bugle (fuck you Chris!) and I enjoy reading (a lot). I discovered We're Alive after searching for a new podcast on iTunes. I (for some reason) always need a ridiculous number of podcasts in my iTunes at all times and that was why I was looking.
    Welcome aboard. I agree with you about Chris. I don't know who Chris is, but fuck him/her.
    joint-point-counter-joint

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I think you have already made a couple friends here with your first post...welcome!!!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Welcome aboard. I agree with you about Chris. I don't know who Chris is, but fuck him/her.
    Inside Bugle joke. Wanted to see if anyone would get it. It's just something about two English guys bs-ing for a half an hour just gets me.

Page 111 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast