6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Coo and Bob!

It's great to have you here.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Scavenger"

Status

Welcome to the forum!! I came in on We're Alive in March. Been hooked since then.

"Scavenger"

Status

The "zombie horde call" gave me nightmares, but I loved it!!!!! Welcome.

"Scavenger"

Status

The ZA is the reason I go shooting with my hun. Well, that an the possibility of an equally deadly alien or robot invasion. Welcome!

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm Sheila from the land of the ligths Denmark. Remember me as a good friend of yours. I just wanna introduce my self here to people knows me. Thanks!

Hey everyone, so I was inspired to introduce myself after visiting the meetup at Dave & Busters in nyc tonight. Had a great time, wish I could have stayed for longer. So yeah, I started listening in 2010 after seeing an ad on itunes. I put it down for a little while, but after hearing Podcast Beyond's Greg talk about it I got right back into the thick of it and never looked back. I'm a 24 y/o male social worker working in the city. I love pretty much all things zombie like, ever since I first saw 28 days later I've been hooked. I just like the idea of survival and taken to this sort of extreme just gets my imagination going into overdrive. I enjoy biking with no hands down an avenue a lot. And I'm currently reading Gantz, a kickass manga.

Oh and Kc if you're reading this, don't forget to watch Pontypool. And thanks Nick for coordinating the meet & greet. It was great.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenicihithegreatdesciple View Post
    Hey everyone, so I was inspired to introduce myself after visiting the meetup at Dave & Busters in nyc tonight. Had a great time, wish I could have stayed for longer. So yeah, I started listening in 2010 after seeing an ad on itunes. I put it down for a little while, but after hearing Podcast Beyond's Greg talk about it I got right back into the thick of it and never looked back. I'm a 24 y/o male social worker working in the city. I love pretty much all things zombie like, ever since I first saw 28 days later I've been hooked. I just like the idea of survival and taken to this sort of extreme just gets my imagination going into overdrive. I enjoy biking with no hands down an avenue a lot. And I'm currently reading Gantz, a kickass manga.

Oh and Kc if you're reading this, don't forget to watch Pontypool. And thanks Nick for coordinating the meet & greet. It was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by sheilaaellis44 View Post
    I'm Sheila from the land of the ligths Denmark. Remember me as a good friend of yours. I just wanna introduce my self here to people knows me. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Retainer View Post
    Hello, everyone. My name is Bob and I hail from the "great" state of Ohio. I like reading, long walks on the beach, and shooting the undead in the head. Well not so much in the first two but the third one I could definitely get used to. I've been a long time listener and lurker on these forums and decided to jump into the conversation. Hopefully, if the ZA does sprout up a few of us from here will be lucky enough to link up and show those zombies who they are messing with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coo View Post
    Hi, I'm the_highland_coo which is a pest to type so it's now shortened to Coo.

I like the horror genre but more the suspense/spooky side with a good story than the "blood and guts for the sake of it" side of it unless it's got a great story attached.

I listen to a lot of podcasts - they get me though the day, and I found W-A while looking for something else and thought I'd give it a go. Totally hooked (and spooked) from the first couple of episodes. Listened to one of your episodes just before going to sleep and for someone who hardly EVER remembers dreams, I do remember that listening to your podcast gave me nightmares!!!!
    Welcome aboard, folks.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Hello. Name is Todd. I live in South Dakota thanks to Uncle Sam. I retired from the USAF after 21 years and 20 days, not that I was counting, and stayed here cause the place is actually pretty good to live in and I still have kids in high school. I came across this place one day sitting at work bored off my butt. I grabbed the ole Droid and googled "Zombie Podcast" and this place was on top. I started looking around the site and listening. I have been hooked ever since. Ya'll have a great story, I really like how you split from the Zombie genre norm and went in a completely different direction. Now if ya'll could get a producer to pick up the show and put on the tv life would be complete! LOL.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard, Todd.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Stuvius
    Hi
    My name is AJ. I live in southern MI(USA) and work as an insurance auditor. I am a big fan of sci-fi and fantasy. I found the show when I heard KC interviwed on another genre podcast. I rapidly listened to all the episodes and wait each week with baited breath for the next. I had never tried audio as a medium for fiction and I really enjoy it. I am new to thr forums. I don't usually post but I heard some of the forum threads disussed on Were Not Dead and thought they seemed interesting and fun.

Page 110 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast