User Tag List

Page 101 of 235 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2341
    "Scavenger"

Status

Welcome JambaJuicer111/Lukas! Hope you enjoy your time here and more of the podcast. Im new to the podcast since March and Im loving it.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Hi guys. My name is Allyson, but my nickname is Ally. Anyway, I've been listening to this podcast for about two years. I heard a promo for it on another podcast. Unfortunately, I can't remember which one it was.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nitara View Post
    Hi guys. My name is Allyson, but my nickname is Ally. Anyway, I've been listening to this podcast for about two years. I heard a promo for it on another podcast. Unfortunately, I can't remember which one it was.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all.
    Welcome! Looking forward to your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JambaJuicer111 View Post
    hello, my name is Lukas, im 15 years old, im from Ohio, and i started listening about december 2011, i found it on zune randomly. thought id give it a try, ive listened thru the whole thing twice so far.
    I also stumbled upon it randomly. Once you're hooked... you're totally hooked.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    I found "We're Alive" while looking for different podcasts so I would have something to listen to when I was in the middle of nowhere and lost my fast data connection on my phone. When I first found it I thought that it was over already so I didn't rush through it, I just listened mostly when I was way out of cell range. I found "We're Not Dead" and downloaded them but waited till both podcasts synced to start listening. It wasn't until I got to chapter 18 and started listening to WND that I found out that the show was still very much going on. Then I started focusing more on getting caught up on the shows. I still waited to come here till I was caught up. It took me about a month to listen to every episode of both podcasts and now, for the 1st time, I am feeling unfulfilled because I'm having to wait for the next installment. So, I've started re-listening to the show from the beginning. But at least now I can try to be involved in the forums and stuff.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dramadaddy View Post
    I found "We're Alive" while looking for different podcasts so I would have something to listen to when I was in the middle of nowhere and lost my fast data connection on my phone. When I first found it I thought that it was over already so I didn't rush through it, I just listened mostly when I was way out of cell range. I found "We're Not Dead" and downloaded them but waited till both podcasts synced to start listening. It wasn't until I got to chapter 18 and started listening to WND that I found out that the show was still very much going on. Then I started focusing more on getting caught up on the shows. I still waited to come here till I was caught up. It took me about a month to listen to every episode of both podcasts and now, for the 1st time, I am feeling unfulfilled because I'm having to wait for the next installment. So, I've started re-listening to the show from the beginning. But at least now I can try to be involved in the forums and stuff.
    Hi, nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Welcome, Nitara and Dramadaddy.
    Last edited by Nate Eeez; Apr 24th, 2012 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Want to welcome others in same post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1

Forums help very much. They're are grouops (like osiris's new book club) and all kinds of random things. You'll find our most consistent members hangingaround the chatbox any givin day(BEWARE no spoliers in the lounge,trust me it is harder than you think, vip lounge right next door is spoiler allowed though). Sometimes KC is onthe chatbox

If you have any problems look for someone whose name is in RED they are our moderators they tune up the sites
    And welcome to the tower!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

You've come to the right place my friend. Welcome, and enjoy your stay! I look forward to reading your theories.

p.s. Yes, there's a book club, as awkwardalex mentioned in his/her very awkward way. There's also pie! Somewhere, not sure where it was left though.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshanik View Post
    Wow. I LOVED Buffy for it's occassionaly creepy characters and apocalypse scenarios, it's crazy humor and it's humanity with the Scooby Gang. But I did not like every ep. Just like I love Freddy Kreuger but not every movie. Same with zombie stuff. What they all have in common? I like being creeped out, highly entertained and occassionally scared. BUT I agree with one thing. I'll take a zombie over a vampire and werewolf any day. However, there is a fight in my soul if you are gonna compare apocalypse scenarios between zombies and aliens. Thats a tough call.
    <3 Buffy.

"Scavenger"

Status

...So, I've started re-listening to the show from the beginning. But at least now I can try to be involved in the forums and stuff.
    I am thinking about relistening from the beginning inbetween seasons. I didnt join the forum until I was in season two. I didn't get too involved in theories and deeper posts until recently. Have fun!

Page 101 of 235 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast