User Tag List

Page 170 of 235 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2341
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie Danny View Post
    Hi Im a Auto tech in ohio.
    I love The podcast.
    Welcome to the Forum!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by zombie Danny View Post
    Hi Im a Auto tech in ohio.
    I love The podcast.
    Welcome zombie Danny! You've come to the right place - we all love the podcast (I mean, who doesn't, right?).

Have you listened to it completely through already? Multiple times?

Jump on into the threads in Episode Discussions and Theories and let us hear what you have to say.

Welcome to the Tower!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Welcome to the Tower, Bakkie-Pleur! I think you'll find plenty of stuff around here to feed your zombie apocalypse addiction...

Haven't checked out your site yet but I'll take a look at it soon.

See you around!
    Thanks Scubba,
    Yeah I kinda feel at home at this tower

btw if you have any comments after visiting the website, good or bad... they are welcome!
    Last edited by Bakkie-Pleur; Mar 23rd, 2013 at 06:52 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    I found Were Alive about a month ago, although I dont remember how. I listened to all three seasons in 2 1/2 weeks, and just started listening to the whole Podcast over again. I cant get enough of Were alive and am really looking forward to the new season, but am very bummed out about having to listen to the show as it comes out, I wish it would come out in one lump of survivor glory.
    Likes scbubba, REZombie liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombat View Post
    I found Were Alive about a month ago, although I dont remember how. I listened to all three seasons in 2 1/2 weeks, and just started listening to the whole Podcast over again. I cant get enough of Were alive and am really looking forward to the new season, but am very bummed out about having to listen to the show as it comes out, I wish it would come out in one lump of survivor glory.
    Welcome to the addiction.....

And the Tower.....

And the waiting.....

Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWombat View Post
    Welcome to the Tower! I know what you mean by having to wait between episodes...I too found WA not long ago and listened all at once...

also, using this damn touch screen I accidently hit the ''dislike'' button....sorry, but I give you rep to make up for it, lol
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    yes i have listend all 3 and love it.
    Likes Robzombie liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Today I seen a notification starting with 'I seen Pearl Jam live in Groningen once'... Not sure where I can find this notification back, so I just post my reply here

For reall!!!! Dude I am one of the biggest Pearl Jam fans (also big fan of The Doors and Alice in Chains), got all their records and went to see them multiple times! I know of the concert back in the early 90's from Pearl Jam in Vera.. Funny thing is a few years later after a concert in Amsterdam Eddie Vedder traveled to Groningen by train to play with a former band they had in the 'pre show', The Fastbacks. I wonder what show you have seen back then?
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm Jeanine, but I'm known online as Belladonna or Bella for short. I'm 42, live in Chicago and am a HUGE horror fan! Some of my favorite authors are Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Scott Sigler. I know you've heard of King & Koontz but if you haven't heard of Scott Sigler, you should really check him out. He podcasts his novels for free on a weekly basis on his website: scottsigler.com. I was referred to the Zombie Podcast by a fellow Sigler "Junkie" (that's what Sigler fans call themselves). I'm loving the podcast and can't wait to hear more!
    Likes scbubba, Bakkie-Pleur, Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

You should be able to negate that by clicking it a second time.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 170 of 235 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast