User Tag List

Page 138 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2341
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Chris,

welcome to the WA community. If you have listened to the show once, do it several more time; you might recognize details that slipped your attention the first time. And enjoy your new MP3-player.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi Chris,

welcome to the WA community. If you have listened to the show once, do it several more time; you might recognize details that slipped your attention the first time. And enjoy your new MP3-player.

All the best!
    Liam
    Thanks for the welcome. I will start my second run through probably this week. Still haven't found a new MP3 player yet (not a fan of apple), I just have to plug my old one into the computer to turn it on...

"Lurker"

Status

Hello! Love reading the forum and everyone's theories. Thought I would join.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome Saul!

Quote Originally Posted by LizzysBabyDaddy View Post
    Hello! Love reading the forum and everyone's theories. Thought I would join.
    Awesome! I am curious what's on your mind about WA and us crazy theorists ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

Hello from Blighty

Hi all I'm Stuart a new recruit to the were alive podcast. Found it one sleepless night when FBA ( free buddist audio) just wasn't doing it for me!!!
    Since that first night I've been hooked and I've hooked quite a few others since too!!
    Now I'm all upto date with the pod it seems such a long wait to get the next fix so I keep the shakes at bay with brittney on the were not dead pod cast ( oh she sounds soooooo ficking hot. :0) in another life maybe. Well that's all for now I will try and catch a few of you on the chat so if u see me there give me a nod.
    Cheers
    Stu10166

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Welcome Stuart! I just found WA in October, but I've been rationing out my listening. I'm only on Chapter 19, but I'm getting up there. I still haven't listened to a single podcast of WND. I'm looking forward to it though!
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Hello All. My name is Bubba and I found WA a couple of weeks ago thanks to a post someone did about the 100th episode. I got all caught up last Wednesday and was agonizing over having to wait for the next episode.

Absolutely loving the show and this site. Can't wait to see where it all goes....

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard, new folks. Enjoy your stay.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: pinkstarmary
    Hey y'all, I'm Malena. I found the WA about 2 weeks ago while searching the marketplace on my phone, curiosity took over me and I downloaded the first chapter. Got hooked, now I'm a WA junkie. Took me a couple of days to get caught up on all the chapters. But I did it, listened at work (not like I have a lot of work to do), in the car, at home in every room. Can't wait for the new chapters to come out. Oh, by the way, I'm in Texas.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    hello everybody my name is Marvin a friend of mine told me about the podcast got hooked after the first chapter. I am in California and i work in Inglewood yeah i know

Page 138 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast