User Tag List

Page 1 of 235 1231151101 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status

Lightbulb Introduce Yourself!

I've been a part of many forums around the interwebs and they almost always have sort of introduction section or just a thread.

So I figured we need one too. I shall start with myself...

Hi!

My name is Jesse, I currently reside in Louisville, Kentucky(I know most people have no idea where that is). I am a Graphic Designer and work on computers in my spare time for extra cash and currently work for a Car and Outdoor publication, and been doing that for going on 4 or so years now. When I'm not working I also enjoy going to the occasional horror film convention if I can afford to do so.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and....just kidding.

I have been a horror film fan for many a years, my uncle gave me my first horror movie Hellraiser on my 5th birthday. It scared the shit out of me and I gave it back to him only to reclaim it years later. Since then it's helped mold me into the weirdo that I am today with a healthy obsession with everything zombie.

I absolutely loved playing Left 4 Dead in my spare time with my girlfriend feet from me fighting alongside me. So if anyone else here enjoys blasting zombies in the face and plays on PC, feel free to message me for my Steam username and we can get a game going.

I also love We're Alive, it's exactly what the zombie genre needed(The Walking Dead included). Well that's all I have to say for now, hope to hear from the rest of you guys on here.
    Likes DemetriusH, Ethan, Pitypup, aaroncom2005 liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Ah here we Go.

My Name is Jon, im 20 years old and live in Escondido, California (yet another place I'm sure most people don't know about.)
    I'm a College Student learning to become an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician.) Im also a full time nerd who plays video games like the Warhammer 40k Dawn of war series and a Ton of shooter Games on the PC *im also on Steam*
    Im also Norwegian but since i was born in the US i never got to learn the language but i hope to change that sometime soon.

and aside from giving you my whole life story i'll end it here.

Cheers~
    Likes Pitypup liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Heh I get so embarrassed when I introduce myself.

Hello! I'm Lee (22) and I work for a company called Reiker Inc. We manufacture computer chips and circuit boards for various companies mostly computer chips for airplanes. I also work part-time at my local GameStop as a Game Advisor (that's just a fancy name for Sales Associate or Cashier). I was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and am currently still residing in the hellhole of a city. I spend most of my free time playing Final Fantasy XI while streaming "We're Alive" on my Xbox 360 (PM if you'd like me to add you also have a PSN). I enjoy cooking and I love Italian food! (Geez how do you not make this sound like a personals ad?)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLaMon View Post
    (Geez how do you not make this sound like a personals ad?)
    ah you dont, we're alive will be the new name for a hot dating site. sounds pretty catchy to me.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    So, when I was 3 or so my dad decorated our apartment for a Halloween party he and my mom were having. Part of the decoration was a stuffed zombie who sat on the couch named George. George was a set of my dad's clothes, stuffed with various cloth things and a really horrible zombie mask. The day after George was put together and set on the couch my parents woke up to find me sitting on George's lap watching my morning cartoons. And so my love of all things zombie was born.

Various other fun facts about me:
    * I've lived in 7 states and 17 cities (not a military brat, I just really like moving to new places and experiencing different cities). I'm planning on moving to city #18 (Phoenix, AZ) by the end of the summer to go (back) to college to get a degree in secondary education where I will learn how to make teenagers hate Shakespeare.
    * When I was just a little tiny baby I was on a flight with my mother that was hijacked and landed in Cuba which is where my father is from. His family met us at the airport and fed me goat's milk. I, of course, remember none of this.
    * I currently live in the Grand Canyon National Park (that's in Arizona) and as such I have one of the prettiest back yards ever and can actually see the canyon from the window of my dorm room.
    * I spend an inordinate amount of time role playing on a really really great Vampire: the Requiem IRC role playing server. So as not to spam with what might be an inappropriate shout out if you dig white-wolf or V:tR then hit me up in PM and we can talk if you're interested in joining.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    * When I was just a little tiny baby I was on a flight with my mother that was hijacked and landed in Cuba which is where my father is from. His family met us at the airport and fed me goat's milk. I, of course, remember none of this.
    that is probably the most interesting thing ive ever heard

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spud View Post
    that is probably the most interesting thing ive ever heard
    Haha, thank you.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello all, Im Brandon a.k.a. Rhino (nickname). Im originaly from Omaha, Nebraska....no I am not a farmer or farm boy, grew up in the city. I currently reside in Orlando Florida and work as a diesel teachnician for the last 5 years. I watch a lot of hockey and am a huge hockey fan, not just one or two teams. I play a little guitar, usually play bands music like : Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, Godsmack, Mudvayne, and random other artists here and there. Just usually learn the song if I like it, but usually stick to rock/metal. Stumbled on to this podcast a week or so ago and am hooked! Love it! and hope one day that they make a movie out of it, but stick to the script!

"Lurker"

Status
    My name is Jens. I'm from Stockholm, Sweden and live in Gothenburg, Sweden with my boyfriend and cats. I work part time as a forklift operator and part time as an illustrator (I prefer the last job but make more with the first). I am a roleplaying geek, sci-fi enthusiast and all around nerd basicly. I'm active in the union and do allot of that kinda work too.

I found the podcast via facebook and some friends and Im basicly forcing everyone I know to listen to it.

Ok gonna do the Mascaria-thing and do all the wierd things about me:
    - I've lived in five different countries (Sweden, Soviet Union, Israel, Palestine, Cyprus and Finland). I grew up mainly on UN bases or in occupied zones since my mom didn't wan't my dad to live on his own.
    - I've been to riots in three different countries.
    - I have treated several stabbings.
    - My dad used to smuggle guns when I was a kid (for the revolution, this was the 70's).
    - I am intending to propose to my boyfriend in a week or two.
    - I have too many siblings to count (my parents have both been married several times). Its about seven of them depending on how you count. Only one sister though.
    - My family shot at each other during the second world war (my paternal grandmothers family was on the nazi side, my paternal grandfather and maternal grandfathers on the allied side and my maternal grandmothers family was polish and dutch jews)
    Likes KatyRobert, raymoney liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    I take it your boyfriend doesn't go here, otherwise there goes the surprise!
    Likes Zombo, MichaelsGirl liked this post

Page 1 of 235 1231151101 ... LastLast