User Tag List

Page 231 of 235 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hi I am Lynn. I live in Idaho and am a Social Worker. I am a part owner of a Behavioral Health Clinic. I have four children and eight grandchildren. I have two dogs, six cats and a turtle. I have two grandchildren that I am raising who are 16 and 14. Fun years! I love to read, sew and do crafts. I am going to Peru in June with my granddaughter's school. I am an aspiring author and have been working on my book for two years. I love anything dystopian or apocolyptic. I found this wonderful site from one of my group members in one of the many Zombie groups I belong too. Funny thing-my daughter says that when she was growing up I hated anything to do with Zombies. My how life changes.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Hey there Newbies! Welcome to the tower
    CJ's Head of Security

"Lurker"

Status
    Well, let's see here...

I go by 'Muir' on the internet, and I live in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee. I've been a horror fan for quite a while now, and one horror trope I've always had a soft spot for is zombies, so of course when I found 'We're Alive' on Google Play I was -instantly- hooked. I used to listen to these 'Adventures in Odyssey' tapes as a kid, and finding a cool radio drama was awesome to begin with, but having it be about a zombie apocalypse? I was in heaven. I've downloaded the episodes to my MP3 player so I can listen to it at work, and I'm on my 3rd round of listening to it now, but I still get chills when I hear the creatures calling others into the area.

I have some weirdness to me, but who doesn't, am I right? I hope y'all don't mind me popping in from time to time and saying hi~
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    This is an addictive jewel of a podcast. I stumbled across it on spotify. I just lost my shit at work, while listening to the last episode of season 2. I am officially fluent in Zombie. Nobody else knows what I am saying bc they have not been bitten. I live in NM with my husband (he has not been bitten...yet). Thank you for a beautiful creation.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey,

I'm Geoff, I'm from Inverness (Highlands of Scotland). I love all things Zombie and started listening to We're Alive in 2012 and was instantly hooked. I downloaded as many episodes as were available at the time and took an 8 month long camping journey around Australia with my brother where we would sit at night drinking beers in silence just listening to WA on a portable speaker. Whenever we got the opportunity to have some internet connection I would download more episodes. Since that time I have listened to WA - A story of survival in it's entirety 4 times. I forgot about WA for a few years and just remembered about it a few months back, I have just finished listening to it for the 5th time and only just listened to WALD for the first time......maaaaan that was cool.

Really looking forward to Gold Rush when it eventually comes!
    Likes Nibiki, Gooer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    This is Roy, i'm in Johnstown, CO. Great little town. I work on Hi power CO2 and Fiber Lasers. Love We're Alive and I'm still shocked that it has not been made into a movie or a TV series!! Great writing and voice actors!!
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    I can agree Kc is a Genius!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by libsead View Post
    This is Roy, i'm in Johnstown, CO. Great little town. I work on Hi power CO2 and Fiber Lasers. Love We're Alive and I'm still shocked that it has not been made into a movie or a TV series!! Great writing and voice actors!!
    Fiber lasers are awesome!! I got the chance to play with one here recently.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm Jim. I like PC games.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey everyone,
    name is Joe and I have been listening to We're Alive for a couple of months now and I love it. Always wanted to write a book set in the zombie world, the character would be a mobile tech support and would parachute or halo into hot regions for support, both computer and people support. i'm 46 and live in Eugene, Oregon.

Page 231 of 235 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 ... LastLast