User Tag List

Page 230 of 235 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hi my name Jonathan....This is my frst post in the forum.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi all! My name is Lucy, I'm 30 from London, UK. One of my mates got me into this podcast and I LOVED IT. I finished listening to it last night and wow. I got so invested in the characters (my sweet Angel!!!) and I can't wait to see what's next!

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ElJayEss View Post
    Hi all! My name is Lucy, I'm 30 from London, UK. One of my mates got me into this podcast and I LOVED IT. I finished listening to it last night and wow. I got so invested in the characters (my sweet Angel!!!) and I can't wait to see what's next!
    Welcome Lucy! Have you listened to Lowdown yet? Hope you enjoy your time here!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey, it's been a long time since I made my account but I never did made the effort to participate, so I'll start right now.
    I'm Isaac, I'm from Mexico city and I looooove WA! I am trying to start the WA outpost down south so if anyone from my homwtown is reading this... PM me!! please!! I need to speak WA with someone... anyone! In here I feel alone... I feel like the CJ of Mexico (that sounded weird). Thats me in a nutshell! I am a historianm WA fan a father of 2... that's basically my life. BTW I have no idea how I found WA, I really dont remember, I think it was itunes that showed me because I listen to a lot of history podcast and I was skimming through the itunes library and PUM! Hooked for ever, I have listened the show like 25 time now... at least 5 times per year and still love it like day 1.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello! I'm the new Store Manager, so when you buy something I'm the one who sends it your way! Hope you're all having a great day!

"Lurker"

Status
    Here goes..

My names Tori and I'm from Mocksville, North Carolina (whoop whoop). I'm a student at our local Early College, and I listen to the podcast while working on homework and projects andsstuff. That's actually how I first came about the podcast. I was just randomly pursuing the podcasts on Spotify, and I'm in love.

Well..uh...I'm gonna exit the thing now yeah bye.

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm Kitty. I've been a huge fan of TWD since it first premiered. Even after ditching cable tv, I subscribe to each season.

I stumbled onto WA while looking for podcasts to listen to while I do my crafting stuff (knitting, spinning, weaving). Live performances on podcasts are way more interesting than audiobooks; and I don't have to look away from my work. Win-win. Right now, I'm binge-listening from the beginning. So, back to listening!

Don't get bit!
    Likes Nibiki liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    My name is Ryann and I live in the rainy state of Oregon. I'm usually not a huge Zombie fan but I love the idea of audio theater! I Also do love IZombie and Fallout. I came across We're Alive while at work. I work in a tissue culture lab cutting and reproducing blue berry plants and needed something exciting to listen to. The podcast is amazing and I am going through it much too quick!
    Likes Nibiki, Hellbringer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi! Terry Bradshaw here from a real small town in Missouri.
    Love the Podcast!
    We're Alive was recommended by my friend Ken.
    Me,Ken and my children play a R.P.G. called Rot World think Dungeons and Dragons but in a zombie apocalypse.
    Ken asked if I ever heard of We're Alive on podcast and told me about it.
    Remember kids don't be stingy with your ammo...double tap
    Likes Nibiki liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    My name is Catherin, I'm from Edmond, OK

Page 230 of 235 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232 ... LastLast