User Tag List

Page 229 of 235 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I find it difficult to believe there is another Sean from Kenora on here.
    What? Who is the other Sean from Kenora? There can be only one!!! Lol.

We probably know each other too. Hahaha

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Hi Everyone!

I flew over to the US from Japan when the outbreak happened. I landed in Texas and am now part of the Republic.

I'm a Starbucks manager and I have many interests and hobbies, indoor and outdoor. I guess one could say I'm an all-rounder.

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Ja!
    Last edited by Nibiki; Mar 1st, 2017 at 10:08 AM.
    Likes Gooer, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi there,

I'm Robin, girl, 25 and I live in the Netherlands.
    I found WA 2 weeks ago on spotify and I'm in chapter 31 already. It kinda makes me sad it has to end some day, haha.
    Likes Nibiki, Gooer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello. I'm going to use the pseudonym "Zombo" for this account. Pm me if you want steam or reddit or something as I don't want it out in the public. I'm not sure if this forum is still active. I just found out today that We're Alive even has a forum, so...

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey how's it going guys, I was introduced to we're alive through a Fallout 4 mod that imported the first season. I always loved how fallout would have these ten to five minute audio dramas on the radio station in the game so when looking for mods I came across we're alive which opened me up to a whole new world of audio drama.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    If want to get blown away AGAIN... Early on with the series, the WA group did a live performance and broadcast it live! Here is a link to the Youtube page for it, take a look and fall in love again!

Likes Zombo liked this post
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey guys! I'm late I know! I'm Rochelle. My username tells so much about how I use the name on several games i've played. Yes I'm a gamer and most people like me love Zombies. I watch, listen, play, and kill Zombies. I'm a George Romero fan. One of the reasons i'm here too. I'm a frustrated architect, a computer tech, and a 3D and 2D animator. I know! 😥 I'm so useless during the apocalypse but fret not survivors I play airsoft and I can shoot. I'm an okay sniper and I know a few squad and firing tactics. Yes and it's more fun in the Philippines! I live here. I found Were alive myself on Podcast. We're alive is the first radio drama series I've ever heard from Podcast that got me really hooked. I've listened to two other dramas but your podcast was the BOMB. The reason I downloaded Podcast was to improve my voice acting. Really and I love how the voiceactors brought their characters to life. How they make you love and hate their characters is perfect. I love Everything about this series. Everything is so dynamic and always on the edge. I'm just so damned happy that I found We're alive. It's the perfect passive stimuli while working or doing something else. Thumbs up to the writer and the vooceactors and the people that maintained this series. I only wish you have more chapters to feed us survivors.

Thankyou!
    Likes MrRedBeard, Merlin1274 liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Hello Survivors, I'm Ike. I am a big fan of the zombie genre. To me it symbolizes something far darker than just scary undead people. The zombie is a metaphor for what scares those of us that love them, the most. An invisible, incurable threat. It is 100% contagious, and 100% lethal. It is uncontrolled and it is spreading, consuming, and coming for us. That of course, is what is so scary about an outbreak of something like Ebola.

I have written a few short stories about zombie outbreaks, usually attributing it to weaponized rabies. I would love a chance to write for this PodCast. I only recently found this PodCast, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, so I started tow rite stories for her to read, while recovering, and lately also started to find audio books for her to listen to. Then I discovered We're Alive. She loves it.

As for me, Im late 40's, rather out of shape, nothing really going on in my life. I have spent time in the Marine Corps. as well as worked with a firm that made parts for the Stinger missile. I love to play games like This War Of Mine, DayZ, and Arma 3 Epoch. Today my mom lives with me, so I can take care of her. I work nights, leaving me plenty of time to write.

I hope to be accepted into your community. I don't know how much I have to offer, but I plan to write some stuff for the series anyhow, even if they don't want to use any of it. I suppose that is how it works when someone just loves to write. If nothing else, my mom and anyone here can read what I do and laugh at it or enjoy it. So I will leave you all with best wishes and I hope to hear far more in the future.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Welcome Ike. Glad you decided to stop by. Hang on there will be more to come from KC and Crew..

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Welcome aboard rochelletherelentless!!

Page 229 of 235 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231 ... LastLast