User Tag List

Page 155 of 235 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2341
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello Ken,

good to have a fast driver in the team from now on. Who knows what's waiting for us during season #4, right?
    See you around, enjoy your stay.

Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by DriveFaster View Post
    Hello everybody! I'm Ken from NYC. I stumbled upon We're Alive on iTunes podcasts. The description and reviews seemed good so I gave it a listen and it was AWESOME! Never had I ever thought there would be zombie based audio stories. The sound effects and voice acting are great! I love to soak up the details as best as i can. I've listened to the entire audio drama once and am on my second review. I listen to it almost every waking moment. Carrying the story around my house with my portable speaker, at work with an earpiece and in the car on my drives. There's so much put in, I want to soak all of it up! I've been lurking this forum for a few days now and decided to become active. See you around!
    Welcome aboard, Ken! You should check out the Episode Discussions and Theories sections to see how your thoughts on things stack up with some others around here. And of course, share them with the rest of us....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status

Hello

Oi oi! I'm Pete from Peterborough in England, just downloaded the app and wanted to say hello...HELLO!!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Well...HELLO THEN!!! And welcome to the forum!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard, new faces.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bitorough View Post
    Oi oi! I'm Pete from Peterborough in England, just downloaded the app and wanted to say hello...HELLO!!
    Yes, HELLO to you, too, my dear Sir from Peterborogh in England. How well is the z-pocalypse over there?

Enjoy!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Welcome everyone! I look forward to seeing you all around the tower! Lots of great discussions so don't be afraid to chime in! Folks are quite friendly!

"Lurker"

Status
    Just a quick introduction and question. My real name is John and I live in Tennessee. I ran across WA because my boss gave me the "Zombies Universe" flip calendar for Christmas and it had a link. I've been hooked since. Today I finished to the end of Season 3. Can anyone tell me how to tell when Season 4 begins? I can't wait!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff McClelland View Post
    Just a quick introduction and question. My real name is John and I live in Tennessee. I ran across WA because my boss gave me the "Zombies Universe" flip calendar for Christmas and it had a link. I've been hooked since. Today I finished to the end of Season 3. Can anyone tell me how to tell when Season 4 begins? I can't wait!
    Season 4 starts at the end of the year, I believe. I could be wrong. Either way, it's a long way. Welcome to purgatory.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi Sheriff McClelland,

finally! Law and Order has returned into the z-pocalypse. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff McClelland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Season 4 starts at the end of the year, I believe. I could be wrong. Either way, it's a long way. Welcome to purgatory.
    Yeah, this is what I "heard" as well - fall 2013; as far as I know it was not decided up until the end of 2k12, when season #4 would start - either summer or fall because of wedding and personal stuff and whatnot.
    But guess what, John? Just relisten several times to the seasons 1-3; you will recognize many, many details which may have slipped your attention. Also it is an interesting experience to experience dialogues and situations with a basic understanding of what is going to happen next. Also this helps you cover the time until season #4.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 155 of 235 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast