User Tag List

Page 223 of 235 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Hi my name is Jen Roy from Bristol, Connecticut. I actually found this podcast looking up the word Zombie and I'm completely hooked on this. I have been watching horror movies since I was 12 years old. My son is 9 years old and loves zombies as well. I'm hoping this continues on.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by jenroy View Post
    Hi my name is Jen Roy from Bristol, Connecticut. I actually found this podcast looking up the word Zombie and I'm completely hooked on this. I have been watching horror movies since I was 12 years old. My son is 9 years old and loves zombies as well. I'm hoping this continues on.
    Glad to have you! And watch out! These zombies are quick.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Oh right, well, I probably should have done this months ago. Anyway, hello! I'm from California, literally an hour and 20 minutes away from the setting of the story of survival! I found We're Alive through a friend who had been after me for about a year and a half to check it out. I finally gave in and took a listen, and I was hooked. Though I don't think it was a good idea to listen to it at one in the morning. I was scared that one would pop out from my closet or from any of the doors in the hallway as I went from room to room in my huge house the next day. I had started listening in the second week of June of 2014, and finished the night that the last part of chapter 47 was released.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Behemothbel1296 View Post
    Oh right, well, I probably should have done this months ago. Anyway, hello! I'm from California, literally an hour and 20 minutes away from the setting of the story of survival! I found We're Alive through a friend who had been after me for about a year and a half to check it out. I finally gave in and took a listen, and I was hooked. Though I don't think it was a good idea to listen to it at one in the morning. I was scared that one would pop out from my closet or from any of the doors in the hallway as I went from room to room in my huge house the next day. I had started listening in the second week of June of 2014, and finished the night that the last part of chapter 47 was released.
    Nice to meet you! That's better than me. I missed out on the original release by the time I was turned on to it.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:

I almost did. But I couldn't sleep, so I thought, "Hey, let's check it out. This might not be a bad audio drama. I think I stayed up till almost four in the morning. I had a strong dislike for Pegs and Angel for half of that time. By the end of the week, I was finishing the first season. This was the first audio drama I'd ever actually liked.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Behemothbel1296 View Post
    I almost did. But I couldn't sleep, so I thought, "Hey, let's check it out. This might not be a bad audio drama. I think I stayed up till almost four in the morning. I had a strong dislike for Pegs and Angel for half of that time. By the end of the week, I was finishing the first season. This was the first audio drama I'd ever actually liked.
    It grows on you. And listening in the dark is definitely the best way to listen.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:

Yes, it does. I'm listening to it right from the beginning. Started yesterday afternoon, now I'm on chapter 12 part 2. It helps make waiting till next Friday much easier.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey guys! My name is Chris Spencer I am an aspiring Actor/Writer/Director/Cinematographer and freelance Photographer. I live in Waldorf, Maryland soon to transition to California. i make my own skits and videos, wrote a web series that I'm turning into a podcast as well. I have my hand in a lot these days. I am just like all of you guys in lovvvveeeee with horror, mystery, and suspense. Randomly came across "We're Alive' while looking for podcast to listen to and stumbled across this and immediately fell in love and was devastated when I got to the end of the first series. Hoping there is a continuation of the first series or just more to come. Don't be a stranger guys I'm not gonna bite, lets get into some zombie talk!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cspencer112 View Post
    Hey guys! My name is Chris Spencer I am an aspiring Actor/Writer/Director/Cinematographer and freelance Photographer. I live in Waldorf, Maryland soon to transition to California. i make my own skits and videos, wrote a web series that I'm turning into a podcast as well. I have my hand in a lot these days. I am just like all of you guys in lovvvveeeee with horror, mystery, and suspense. Randomly came across "We're Alive' while looking for podcast to listen to and stumbled across this and immediately fell in love and was devastated when I got to the end of the first series. Hoping there is a continuation of the first series or just more to come. Don't be a stranger guys I'm not gonna bite, lets get into some zombie talk!
    Well Chris, you are in luck. Check out Lockdown. The second installment of the We're Alive Universe. And yes KC, I'm calling it. We're Alive Universe is now a thing.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Hello, my Name Arthur LaMarche / Uncle Art / Grog /

To paraphrase my old friend Deckard Cain, I finally have time to "Stay awhile and listen."

Wait, did someone hear a crow in the finale'? Lol. It wasn't a thing then it became a thing...

Page 223 of 235 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast