User Tag List

Page 233 of 235 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I am Sadi and I am a blog writer, these days I am writing for [URL="https://www.newtreatments.org/"[/URL]. it feels so nice to help and guide and inform people for their daily life solutions. this is a website about natural herbs which are helping a lot of people to avoid depression and enhance their mood as well.

"Lurker"

Status
    My name is Chris. I turn 50 this year. Im a disabled veteran of the United States Marine Corps. I am a fan of most things zombie and apocalytic. I am currently working on writing my first (of many,hopefully &#129310 book and am always looking (or in this case listening) for ideas and inspiration from every source i can find. This is my first podcast and even though im only 3 episodes in, im definitely hooked. Its just good stuff.

"Lurker"

Status
    Good morning!

My name is Walter and I live in Texas in the Houston area. I found this podcast on the web after doing some searching for a good podcast to listen to on my way to and from work.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello from Malaysia! YouTube via We’re Alive D&D brought me to We’re Alive and I absolutely love it. When my eyes get tired of looking at screens I switch the podcast on and I’m transported to my happy place. Horror fan (just watched Netflix’s Ju-On Origins series), Gamer (just finished Last of Us 2), sci-fi geek (fav cosplay as Chewbacca), D&D adventurer (fan of Critical Role), but also a salaryman and payer of bills. In a zombie world, I’d be the first to get bit. Seriously. So very glad to have found this Tower!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello,
    I am Eliot from CA and as you may know form my profile name. I love Harry Potter

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello. I am an interior designer from Asia. I love to explore and make friends with people.

"Lurker"

Status

Hey.. My name is Millie Mowry I am an academic writer currently working in Sydney. As I like to read horror and thrill books so thought this may be the best place to discuss with you all. Joined today only really excited for the discussions.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    I was just curious to see if anyone was actually in here anymore. The forum was poppin during the original series and even during the Lockdown series. Sadly is looks to be dead now. Anyways, love the entire series, sequels included. Would love for the team to do another. Do another Kickstarter if need be.
    Likes wh33t liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, everyone! Very happy to be a part of your community. I hope to have a wonderful fellowship!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello Everyone!

I'm Mikael and I listened to the first 19 chapters a couple of years ago when I had watched the stream of We're Alive - Frontier. I did a rewatch of the stream this week and thought to myself that I should finish the original podcast since I had noted how far I'd listened. So I started to look for it online, free or at a cost, and I only found the first 10 chapters and chapter 44 to 48 of the original pod. And that is when I found you. I've finaly found the chapeters that I miss so I'll start listening to them now
    Likes wh33t liked this post

Page 233 of 235 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 LastLast