User Tag List

Page 69 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    I am a recent disciple of the We're Alive pilgrimage. Initially when I heard Creem_Filling say at school we HAD to listen to this zombie... ahem "creatures" podcast I was slightly skeptical. When I did finally come around to listening to the first podcast I was hooked... and only had 3 days to catch up until I had to leave for summer camp. 2 all nighters later I was completely caught up... and now sad that I have to wait for new episodes like the rest of you. :'( I have been friends with Creem_Filling for a few years now and he continues to come to me to get his fix for a good read. Listening is much more rewarding than reading because you have more focus on imagining characters and scenery.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MancheeLivesOn View Post
    I am a recent disciple of the We're Alive pilgrimage. Initially when I heard Creem_Filling say at school we HAD to listen to this zombie... ahem "creatures" podcast I was slightly skeptical. When I did finally come around to listening to the first podcast I was hooked... and only had 3 days to catch up until I had to leave for summer camp. 2 all nighters later I was completely caught up... and now sad that I have to wait for new episodes like the rest of you. :'( I have been friends with Creem_Filling for a few years now and he continues to come to me to get his fix for a good read. Listening is much more rewarding than reading because you have more focus on imagining characters and scenery.
    Welcome to the forum! We've got a book thread that might interest you. Have fun and welcome to collective of addicts waiting for their fix that is the forums...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Welcome, I've been trying to convince a lot of my friends to listen in, most end up changing conversation before I even tell them the site or the name of the Podcast.
    I have a few friends that started, but I haven't heard back from them yet about listening in.

If you are going to make some posts about books I'll have to ask you about some fantasy books to suggest.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Hey! I'm going to guess by the name and story that you are... Matt? When I saw Mancheeliveson I was like, "OMG, another possible fan of the book series!" Welcome anyhow.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavitz View Post
    Welcome, I've been trying to convince a lot of my friends to listen in, most end up changing conversation before I even tell them the site or the name of the Podcast.
    I have a few friends that started, but I haven't heard back from them yet about listening in.

If you are going to make some posts about books I'll have to ask you about some fantasy books to suggest.
    Ah a fellow bookworm! I shall attempt to locate said book thread. And as for fantasy books I suggest Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. Alternate history WWI book involving massive machines on one side of the war and spliced animals on the other. Story about a girl dressing as a boy to join the Royal Air Force to board the legendary flying whale of a ship, The Leviathan. Creem can vouch for me on said series.

The other series I suggest is the Chaos Walking Trilogy. Three books each about 500 pages each. Takes place on a planet where you can hear eachother's thoughts but also means you can't hide any of your own. Each book has more cliffhangers than Rosie O Donal has chins. The story follows Todd Hewitt and his journey to manhood. Also where my profile's namesake comes from. Creem will adamantly defend this series tooth and nail. The first book is called The Knife of Never Letting Go.

I hope that at least one of these will satisify your needs for the time being. Something tells me I shall be spending large amounts of time on the books thread though.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Ah a fellow bookworm! I shall attempt to locate said book thread. And as for fantasy books I suggest Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. Alternate history WWI book involving massive machines on one side of the war and spliced animals on the other. Story about a girl dressing as a boy to join the Royal Air Force to board the legendary flying whale of a ship, The Leviathan. Creem can vouch for me on said series.

The other series I suggest is the Chaos Walking Trilogy. Three books each about 500 pages each. Takes place on a planet where you can hear eachother's thoughts but also means you can't hide any of your own. Each book has more cliffhangers than Rosie O Donal has chins. The story follows Todd Hewitt and his journey to manhood. Also where my profile's namesake comes from. Creem will adamantly defend this series tooth and nail. The first book is called The Knife of Never Letting Go.

I hope that at least one of these will satisify your needs for the time being. Something tells me I shall be spending large amounts of time on the books thread though.
    It's here. http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/forum...y.php?21-Books I've never actually read Leviation, but yes, Chaos Walking was awesome.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

I'm a very slow reader and I'm easy to please, so no doubt I'll be satisfied.
    I usually just have trouble getting into specific author's way of writing, Leviathan seems pretty sweet, but the Chaos Walking Trilogy's subject seems more enticing for me.
    Since I'm a slow reader I haven't read too many books (Harry Potter 1-4, Halo books, World War Z, and Claymore [manga]), I can vouch for any of those though.
    They're light/easy reads, The Halo books surprised me how good they were.

"Lurker"

Status

Hey ppl, second time posting (first one is on the "How did you find us" thread), but have been listening since January/February.
    The name's Noel, from the southeast asia area.. just want to say, i really really love this show, and from the looks of it, i'm gonna love the community too.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: awesomej95 PSN ID: awesomej95 Raptr ID: awesomej95
    Hello! I'm a huge fan of We're Alive and came over IGN, thank you Greg? love this show and you're character, what ever happened to Pete i hope he makes an appearance next season!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello all, I'm a big fan of We're Alive, came here from a friend. I'm just a nerd from Vancouver B.C. , I play alot of videogames :P I also play football, and rugby for local teams.

Page 69 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast