User Tag List

Page 204 of 235 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later500 Experience Points
    Name is Jessy and I feel like I have finally arrived, what have I been doing all my life that I just found this site and the We're Alive podcast today. I can sum that up in one word Ohio, yep my home state, it was hot and sunny at 4 and snowing at 5, ugggg. I have loved horror and most of all zombies since I was little. I have read hundreds of zombie ebooks, and usually listen to audio books of the zombie kind everyday at work. I work all day literally, if I'm not at my salaried job as an estimator for a restoration/construction company, I'm in my workshop refurbishing, up cycling, re purposing, building, creating, drawing, painting,......if I'm not in my workshop with my 7 year old son than I'm with him in every possible free second I get. Oh and every Sunday my best friend and I watch the Walking Dead and plan for the zompoc. So that's me, pretty simple and definitely weird, but happy and glad to be here! Thanks for having me....
    Likes scbubba, Osiris, Unit, Litmaster liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Hi everyone, I am a 48 year old taxi driver and I live in N Ireland. I virtually tripped over the podcast We're Alive by accident as I was talking to my brother about something unrelated and he mentioned the We're Alive podcast.
    I have loved this genre since I first watched the original Dawn of the Dead. I think I have just found my new home.
    Likes MGM Ray, scbubba, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Yo! I'm Manny
    Bus Operator
    Los Angeles
    I discovered WA whilst serching for something better than Welcome to Night Vale. I'm glad I decided to subscribe.
    Has anyone done a "map" of the locations covered in the show?
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek, Osiris liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyG View Post
    Yo! I'm Manny
    Bus Operator
    Los Angeles
    I discovered WA whilst serching for something better than Welcome to Night Vale. I'm glad I decided to subscribe.
    Has anyone done a "map" of the locations covered in the show?
    Hi MannyG, welcome to the show, here is the map you are probably looking for: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...?title=The+Map

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Hello everyone! My name is Jayce, and I am very new to audio books/podcast. We're alive is the first, and still the only that I have listened to thus far. I just started listening a few weeks ago and I am now almost caught up. Just about to start chapter 44. I just recently found out that this is the last season and I feel sick to my stomach. We're Alive is so well done, it is just amazing. It's like popping in one of my top 10 favorite zombie movies of all time, but not having the video cable connected. I can't believe how much I have fallen in love with the characters, and it is so sad that it is coming to an end soon. Lets hope enough people cry about it and they decide to continue. Hey! Cast and crew, can't you guys just take a break? Take a year off and then come back! Anyway, I have a strong feeling nothing out there even comes close to comparing with We're Alive. Sadly, I think it will remain numero uno in my heart. Does anybody know of any other good zombie/apocalyptic stories to listen to? We're Alive has really opened my eyes (or ears) to this whole podcast thing. It is really nice listening to this on my way to and from work in the morning and evening. I would like to continue listening to podcast.

P.S. To the cast and crew of We're Alive... Thank you, for everything! It has been so much fun!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, my name is Jake. I live on Guam and that's all I would like to share. I'm not too chatty and would just like to enjoy the site.

"Lurker"

Status

Hello everyone. I'm Tim, from Washington State, currently living and working in South Korea. I found the podcast this last winter while I was walking home from work. Got hooked and now here I am. Awesome podcast!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by timmoon View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm Tim, from Washington State, currently living and working in South Korea. I found the podcast this last winter while I was walking home from work. Got hooked and now here I am. Awesome podcast!
    Welcome to the forums. Nice to see a new face! (or avatar)

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello Tim, welcome to the forum (our little tower of mental stability )

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hello everyone. My name is Joe and I live in TX. I work in the finance department at a mortgage company. I am 37 years old. My best friend whom I served with in the Navy told me about WA and I was hooked. I have listened to it twice already just so that I don't miss any thing. This podcast is so creative. I enjoy the writing style and how it always leaves you wanting more. Great job KC and of course all your staff!!!
    Likes Jannit, Gooer, Osiris liked this post

Page 204 of 235 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast