User Tag List

Page 87 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hi Gang, nice job on the huge, active forum. I'm all caught up and ready for the continuation, Cheers!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello. There's only a little to tell about me. I'm 16 and from Northern Wisconsin. I will be attending a military school next year, to take yet another step towards my dream of becoming a leader of Marines. I'm a big fan of Star Wars and the way I got hooked on We're Alive was that I was looking for podcasts of Star Wars before I started looking around in general and that's how I happened upon this show. After listening to it religiously for two days, I am now up to speed, a huge fan, and eagerly awaiting season 3.

"Lurker"

Status
    Name: Frank
    Not much of a horror fan, prefer sci-fi and PAW-centric stories. Happened across WA last year while Googling for my next good read after WWZ. Am totally captivated by the story and presentation, you make Orson proud. Once my 10-year old boy is old enough to handle the nightmares (and I can handle being in the doghouse with my wife!), I'll intro him to the series. Gotta twist their minds early, you know!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi everyone! I'm a college student from South Carolina and I just found and finished the first 2 seasons a few days ago. It was quite a marathon I'm so happy I found this program and I can't wait for it to continue.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey I found this podcast in Instacast one day when I ran out of things to listen too. Not a big zombie buff but episodic shows remind me of my childhood waaaaaaaay back in the mid 90's when I was 10 and would take rides to Miami while listening to books on tape and radio stories.

Love the story but now I have a big problem! I have to wait! Ha. I always laughed when the announcer would say "See you in 2 weeks" Nope I'll see you in 2 minutes! I listened to the entire show in about 5 days so now I have to wait like everyone else.

A few things...
    Make sure Saul lives
    Have Datu slip on a banana peel and fall out of the chopper

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey, I have been listening to this podcast for ages, after my brother's room-mate on a geography trip recommended it, but never thought to join the forum. Well here I am!
    I'm an 18 year old girl who lives in Nottingham, England, I have a twin brother and I want to study Genetics at university in September. I love zombies (though I probably wouldn't be too fond of them in real life) and I feel I am totally unprepared for a zombie apocalypse (guns aren't really commonplace over here- where's Burt when I need him?) .
    I love the podcast and am so glad the wait for the new season is over!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

PSN ID: X_2_5_USMC
    Howdy fellow Tower survivors. Ive been listening to "We're Alive" for about6 months. I found "We're Alive" in a video on Youtube. I was originally looking for Max Brooks. I came to the site and fell in love with the Podcast from the first episode. I live in Milan, IL and im 26yrs old. Im a US Marine and Id have to say that Saul's attitude is a exact representation of myself. Ive listened to the entire series about 12 times. I sit and wait everyday for more episodes.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    hi i am mageftw. l like we're alive

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, I am Quinn. I live in Gold Bar Washington. Been here about six years after driving cross country with my wife, two kids, two dogs, and 14 cats (all in a 1997 Ford F-150) after leaving Mannington, West Virginia. I have been afraid and obsessed with Zombies most of my life since I first saw Night of the Living Dead (original) on Chiller Theater (w/ Chilly Billy) on a late, dark, and stormy night when I was a wee lad. The music video Thiller (Micheal Jackson for you young ones) did't help matters much either. After that I was hooked. I try to watch and read (listen, audio books cause I don't real like to read and this is just the same) every thing about Zombies that I can. Even have a poster from the CDC (Yes that is the Center for Disease Contoll) about getting read for the Zombie Apocalypse. They say you need to try and embrace your fear so this is how I go about it.
    Last edited by Quinn; Jan 3rd, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, my name is Kim. Yeah, a guy named Kim. Nickname 'bloodysox' due to being a lifelong Red Sox fan. Career correctional officer and love all things ZOMBIE! Yeah, my son introduced me to Left 4 Dead last month, awesome! Both my sons are big fans of We're alive! Can't wait for new shows!

Page 87 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast