User Tag List

Page 174 of 235 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    hey, my name is Jesse. I live in Canada and work in a Coal Mine, I drive the largest trucks in the world. My shift is 12hr and this podcast is always part of my day. Cant wait til next season.....
    Likes scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Hell yes. Canada Crew is growing all the time! Welcome aboard.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Hello everyone!!! Names Matt I live in Fresno California and hate the weather. I found this after my brother told me about W-A and I fell in love with the series instantly.

I'm a really passionate gamer when it comes to a good story and good artwork on the characters and other things

I like having general fun and talking with like minded people and having great conversations. Comic books, Food, Video Games all are up for topic and all is fun till the zombies show up then I would have to start giving out some lead aspirin LOLZ
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Hey Jesse and Matt. Welcome to the fun zone! Good to see you in here and I look forward to seeing you around in the other threads.

Think you know the We're Alive world? Go over to the REPTRIVIA section and take the quizzes. Good times...

Later,
    Bubba
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Hey everyone. My name's Jim. I only recently got started on We're Alive, and blazed through the first season in a few days. I'm amazed with the quality and hard work that went into the creation of this place and look forward to sticking around to hear more of the story unfold. I'm a big zombie apocalypse fan, and have actually written some of my own stories concerning it. Stories that focus on characters first and action second are always much better in my opinion, and that's probably why I've been digging W.A so much.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Da-Demon-Monkey View Post
    Hello everyone!!! Names Matt I live in Fresno California and hate the weather. I found this after my brother told me about W-A and I fell in love with the series instantly.

I'm a really passionate gamer when it comes to a good story and good artwork on the characters and other things

I like having general fun and talking with like minded people and having great conversations. Comic books, Food, Video Games all are up for topic and all is fun till the zombies show up then I would have to start giving out some lead aspirin LOLZ
    Always room for another Monkey!

"Lurker"

Status
    Here we go

Hello my name is David i am a 13 year old i live in san diego, California on my spare time i like to listen to WA i just finished it maybe 2 weeks ago i think that it is the best podcast

Thanks,

David

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_101 View Post
    Here we go

Hello my name is David i am a 13 year old i live in san diego, California on my spare time i like to listen to WA i just finished it maybe 2 weeks ago i think that it is the best podcast

Thanks,

David
    Welcome to the Tower, David! I notice your username is Victor_101. Is that a tribute to our favorite We're Alive hombre, Victor?

Hope to see you around the place. Enjoy!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Welcome to the Tower, David! I notice your username is Victor_101. Is that a tribute to our favorite We're Alive hombre, Victor?

Hope to see you around the place. Enjoy!
    Thanks and yes victor is a tribute to victor my favorite character
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Wastedxistence
    Hey Everyone!

I've been kicking it back and forth whether to join the community so I finally took the leap and well...here I am.

The name is Andrew, 30 years old from Southern California or more specifically Fontana (Inland Empire). I've been an avid lover of everything Zombies since I can remember. My buddy had been hounding me to check out We're Alive for like 2 years and I just never got around to it, however when I did I quickly finished the entire 3 seasons in a matter of 4 weeks or so.

Im a Graphic/Web Designer, I've worked in commercial printing for 10 years, but also run my own design & printing company. Im usually working 24/7 whether it be full-time gig or freelance base but aside from that Im a HUGE lover of Craft Beer and breweries so if anyone wants to chat beer sometime just hit me up. I'm happy to be a part of this bunch and hope to maybe chat with some of you about upcoming or prior episodes.

Catch ya'll round!

\

Page 174 of 235 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast