User Tag List

Page 83 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Hi All,
    My name is Lisa. My boyfriend introduced me to the We're Alive podcast back in February of this year. I've been a junkie since. I've been having withdrawals so I'm listening to the podcast again. I'm looking forward to Season 3 this winter. =)

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Welcome to the forums, Iowa and Lisa. Great to have you!
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: amaskery
    Hello, my name is Adan (prounounced Ah-Don). I have been a zombie fan since I saw Night of the Living Dead at a drive in, at age 6, in 1981. I have always analyzed my surroundings for zombie survival, and love to hear of other's failures and triumps so I can learn. I am from Williamstown, NJ and am working on organizing a zombie walk for Halloween 2012 to benefit local food banks and the Red Cross. I hope to meet some great, same minded people here that aren't just fans of the podcast, but love to discuss zombie survival. (which we all know covers all disasters). I found the podcast while searching for halloween apps online and the podcast came up as well.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello everyone!

My name is Becki, I'm 18, and I live in the UK. I'm a student, studying English and Journalism in university (or college to you American folks). I've never used forums before, but there's always a first for everything, so here goes nothing.

I found out about this show because I may have a minor obsession with Greg Miller. Anyway, I listened to the chapter one, part one, and I've listened up to chapter 24 three days later. It's amazed me.

Anyway, I hope I get to know you guys, and I'm looking forward to more zombie-tastic tales this winter!

B x

"Lurker"

Status
    sup everyone

My name is Bee, I'm 22, and I live in Sacramento. I'm a part timer at Fedex express and I learn about this podcast by my brother.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey my name is Takiatsu and I am a resedent of Kansas City, Missouri. I am a NOC (Network Operations Center)tech. I heard about the podcast A year ago. but I started listening in june 2011. this is the most entertaining thing I have ever seen. But I find to part with the break. FYI do you know how hard it is to find replacement podcast??? let me tell you try eating a steel doughnut. I cant wait til winter.
    A loyal fan.
    Takiatsu
    Last edited by takiatsu miles; Nov 10th, 2011 at 05:28 AM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by amaskery View Post
    Hello, my name is Adan (prounounced Ah-Don). I have been a zombie fan since I saw Night of the Living Dead at a drive in, at age 6, in 1981. I have always analyzed my surroundings for zombie survival, and love to hear of other's failures and triumps so I can learn. I am from Williamstown, NJ and am working on organizing a zombie walk for Halloween 2012 to benefit local food banks and the Red Cross. I hope to meet some great, same minded people here that aren't just fans of the podcast, but love to discuss zombie survival. (which we all know covers all disasters). I found the podcast while searching for halloween apps online and the podcast came up as well.
    Welcome! Hope we're all same-minded enough =P

Quote Originally Posted by BeckBockk View Post
    Hello everyone!

My name is Becki, I'm 18, and I live in the UK. I'm a student, studying English and Journalism in university (or college to you American folks). I've never used forums before, but there's always a first for everything, so here goes nothing.

I found out about this show because I may have a minor obsession with Greg Miller. Anyway, I listened to the chapter one, part one, and I've listened up to chapter 24 three days later. It's amazed me.

Anyway, I hope I get to know you guys, and I'm looking forward to more zombie-tastic tales this winter!

B x
    Hello! Greg's an awesome guy. Happy to hear he got you into this wonderful series! =]

Quote Originally Posted by takiatsu miles View Post
    Hey my name is Takiatsu and I am a resedent of Kansas City, Missouri. I am a NOC (Network Operations Center)tech. I heard about the podcast A year ago. but I started listening in june 2011. this is the most entertaining thing I have ever seen. But I find to part with the break. FYI do you know how hard it is to find replacement podcast??? let me tell you try eating a steel doughnut. I cant wait til winter.
    A loyal fan.
    Takiatsu
    A steel doughnut? Ouch =X haha. That'd be a horrible feeling. Welcome and thanks for that =P
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm Joshua I prefer to be called Joseph however. I was born in the wonderful city of Ridgecrest, California and spent 8 years of my life in San Diego before moving to Missouri with my family (being an army brat). I'm half-Korean, half-"melting pot USA" and have only been to Korea once when I was 2. I really want to learn Korean, but haven't found someone that knows how to teach me yet. I found out I loved zombies and zombie stories after being scared half to death when I was 6 while watching a movie with my brother. I'm just a teeny young 15 year old that considers himself an intellectual because he can research and has google. I was introduced to this wonderful podcast when a senior friend showed me it when I was a sophomore.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhysbys View Post
    Hi, I'm Joshua I prefer to be called Joseph however. I was born in the wonderful city of Ridgecrest, California and spent 8 years of my life in San Diego before moving to Missouri with my family (being an army brat). I'm half-Korean, half-"melting pot USA" and have only been to Korea once when I was 2. I really want to learn Korean, but haven't found someone that knows how to teach me yet. I found out I loved zombies and zombie stories after being scared half to death when I was 6 while watching a movie with my brother. I'm just a teeny young 15 year old that considers himself an intellectual because he can research and has google. I was introduced to this wonderful podcast when a senior friend showed me it when I was a sophomore.
    We're all intellectual these days due to the internet =P
    Welcome!
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

"Lurker"

Status

Burt Hi

Hi Im Gary, I live in England in a little village in the dales, surrounded by hills and fields Im a self taught and self employed Artist, I love anything zombie Dawn of the dead being the first and still my favourite movie, the walking dead is my favourite tv programme at the moment so when I found this podcast I thought hey ill give it ago and to my surprise its bloomin brilliant.. Burt rules he an awesome character

Page 83 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast