User Tag List

Page 147 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2341
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Turras View Post
    Hello. I'm new here, and I love the show. A real big fan!

I'm a female, around 30 years old. I love to write and is trying to make a book of my own, which I hope to publish someday- if not, then I hope that some one will at least read it
    Welcome to the Tower, Turras! There are a lot of writers in the group here and even a section where people post their own works (We're Alive fan fictions - http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/f...2-Fan-Fictions)

Take a look around and feel free to jump right in.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello Turras, welcome, have can offer you a large variety of different apartments here at the Tower.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Hey (again,) everyone.
    I've been gone for a fair while, so I'll introduce myself again as I see there's a lot of new faces!

I'm a Dutchman, pursuing my BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management at uni.
    I've been vice-chairman for our student (field) hockey association for the past year, and am now coach for a new team.
    On the side, I'm a sales promoter for different consumer electronics manufacturers. Stuff like amplifiers, DSLRs, laptops and more.

As for hobbies, I play guitar a lot nowadays, enjoy TV Shows (White Collar, Suits, Game of Thrones, Dexter), and am in the progress of starting my own business. I love working on it (and I do so in spare time), so listing it as a hobby seems justified.

I guess that's all for now - if you have any questions, just hit me up!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello cPT.cAPSLOCK! Welcome back to the forum, it is good to have another Dutch with us. Which province are you from?

By the way - nice picture!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I hail from Groningen, but currently live in Overijssel.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Hi, that is great! I have been only once to your lovely country. One of my colleagues is from the Netherlands. He told me me a lot about the delicious satesaus, de zwarte piet, Totaalvoetbal and other different aspects of Dutch life in general.

Tot ziens!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

yo, i've been a long-time listener of the show and just decided to join to stay connected through the long drought that will ensue.

i started listening since around Chapter 16. i must have listened to the entire thing over 2 dozen times now!

brilliant story, great writing, and wonderful voice-acting. really, top-notch.

i keep telling everyone i know about this!

great to be a part of the community.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    yo, i've been a long-time listener of the show and just decided to join to stay connected through the long drought that will ensue.

i started listening since around Chapter 16. i must have listened to the entire thing over 2 dozen times now!

brilliant story, great writing, and wonderful voice-acting. really, top-notch.

i keep telling everyone i know about this!

great to be a part of the community.
    Welcome to the Tower! Take a stroll through the Theories and Episode Discussion sections and jump in with anything you have. Always good to hear from someone who has listened to the show so many times.

See ya around!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cPT.cAPSLOCK View Post
    Hey (again,) everyone.
    I've been gone for a fair while, so I'll introduce myself again as I see there's a lot of new faces!

I'm a Dutchman, pursuing my BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management at uni.
    I've been vice-chairman for our student (field) hockey association for the past year, and am now coach for a new team.
    On the side, I'm a sales promoter for different consumer electronics manufacturers. Stuff like amplifiers, DSLRs, laptops and more.

As for hobbies, I play guitar a lot nowadays, enjoy TV Shows (White Collar, Suits, Game of Thrones, Dexter), and am in the progress of starting my own business. I love working on it (and I do so in spare time), so listing it as a hobby seems justified.

I guess that's all for now - if you have any questions, just hit me up!
    Welcome back!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Hi Footbutt (Scratch already started to like you!), welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay.

Page 147 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast