User Tag List

Page 165 of 235 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2341
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Josh,

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.

My name is Josh, I have been a huge zombie fan for as long as I can remember from books to movies to games and now podcast! I had never heard of ''We're Alive'' until about a week ago...and I was hooked after the first 5mins... I just finished the last episode...amazing. I actually skipped the first showing of last weeks Walking Dead because I couldn't stand not finding out what happened next in WA.

Huge props to the cast and crew of WA!

- Josh
    now, THAT is sweet. A podcast being more powerful then a well known TV-show with a grand reputation. Sweet. Sweetsweetsweet. Maybe one reason could be that WA thrills your imagination, while tWD simply puts everything on the plate.
    My advice: You have listened ONCE to WA; then don't stop listening. Listen to it some more times. You will recognize a lot more details, understand certain dialogues and situations 'new' and draw even more joy and excitement out of it.
    Also: Feel free to share your thoughts on this forum. There is always plenty of stuff to talk about! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts and ideas!

All the best!
    Liam
    Likes REZombie liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.

My name is Josh, I have been a huge zombie fan for as long as I can remember from books to movies to games and now podcast! I had never heard of ''We're Alive'' until about a week ago...and I was hooked after the first 5mins... I just finished the last episode...amazing. I actually skipped the first showing of last weeks Walking Dead because I couldn't stand not finding out what happened next in WA.

Huge props to the cast and crew of WA!

- Josh
    Hey Josh. Welcome to the community of WA addicts...

I got hooked on the show right off the bat like you did. There was never a question of whether I would listen to the whole thing or not. I started downloading them all in iTunes after the 1st episode....

Now that you're all caught up on WA, jump into the threads on the forum and share your thoughts and theories.

See ya around!
    Likes REZombie liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Steve. For halloween one year, I impaled a mannequin on a flag pole attached to the front of my house. My father-in-law built the flag pole out of a steal fence post with a large pointed fence cap. He like to build things large and strong. I mount my guy on it with red paint splattered on the end of the post. My nieghbour suggested that we name him Pierce D. Heart.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba, Osiris liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by srabjohn View Post
    Steve. For halloween one year, I impaled a mannequin on a flag pole attached to the front of my house. My father-in-law built the flag pole out of a steal fence post with a large pointed fence cap. He like to build things large and strong. I mount my guy on it with red paint splattered on the end of the post. My nieghbour suggested that we name him Pierce D. Heart.
    I think this may help a lot in a zombie-apocalypse - to improvise weapons and to be inventive in "taking care of things". Welcome!
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    My advice: You have listened ONCE to WA; then don't stop listening. Listen to it some more times. You will recognize a lot more details, understand certain dialogues and situations 'new' and draw even more joy and excitement out of it.
    Also: Feel free to share your thoughts on this forum. There is always plenty of stuff to talk about! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts and ideas!

All the best!
    Liam
    I have already started listening from the start again. Great character development, dialog, and sound effects.. WA really pulls you in from the start, and held my interest better then any other zombie movie/show/book i have seen/read. I believe what draws me in the most, is like you said, on movies/shows its all just set down in front of you and there isn't really anything left to the imagination other then a couple twist here and there, or with books you are locked in, but still you are focused on reading, and still aware of whats going on in the room around you. But with WA, when you put on some noise canceling headphones and turn the lights off, with a good imagination it almost feels like you are there. Like you are a part of whats happening. And THAT is what has me hooked on WA.

Thanks for the welcomes. Looking forward to reading the thoughts and opinions in this forum.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1ns24 View Post
    Greetings all! New to the forum, but definitely not new to the series. Huge fan and have enjoyed it since it's creation.

Geek and fan of all things tech in nature. I work in the gaming industry, am a gamer and also produce music in my spare time as a hobby.

Can't wait for Season 4 to come around. Hope all of you are well.

Hola! Welcome to the forum. Don't get bit.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SoularSun View Post
    Obvisouly new - actually I'm not a huge fan of introducing myself....but after my first post and it said I was a lurker....
    I feel like i have to introduce myself now.

My name is Lisa, I'm in Texas -work in an office that will afford NO PROTECTION on V Day. So I hope my best friend will be getting her CHL very soon. Then I need to go work on mine

Erm...I love horror movies, stories, podcasts, etc. My fiance keeps trying to convince me that "surrounding myself with that stuff and putting it straight into my head every day is not healthy." But until I find a podcast of just mental images of rainbows, I guess he's SOL. Anyways, hello zombie world!
    Welcome!!! When you find THAT podcast, please post it here so I can check out rainbows (and unicorns and glitter), too! Until then, you're finace is sooo TOTALLY SOL! LOL Enjoy.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bitorough View Post
    Oi oi! I'm Pete from Peterborough in England, just downloaded the app and wanted to say hello...HELLO!!
    Welcome man o' the Brits! Enjoy the bloody hell outta this forum and the podcast.

"Lurker"

Status

Zombie Icon Hello, all

Hello, there.
    I discovered the survivors around the time that the zombies were attacking the colony, but i was able to get caught up.
    I really enjoy the zombie podcast.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Trublud View Post
    Hello, there.
    I discovered the survivors around the time that the zombies were attacking the colony, but i was able to get caught up.
    I really enjoy the zombie podcast.
    Welcome to the party, Trublud! Now that you're all caught up, take a look through the episode threads and the theory ideas. Jump in where you like. We like to have fun, talk We're Alive and zombies, and come up with all kinds of ideas behind what's going on...

Good to see ya!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 165 of 235 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast