User Tag List

Page 196 of 235 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status

Hi

My name is Brian and this Pod Cat is most amazing and from what I see and read so is this blog site.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi Everyone

Hope all is going well in the colonies, found the podcast on iTunes a couple of weeks ago and just got up to date, just downloading the latest episode as I type....

As you can see I'm from the UK , about 5mins drive from Stonehenge ......

What always strikes me is how well the US can cope with a zombie outbreak, as you naturally have a lots of guns and stuff kicking about ...... Sporting goods stores , armed police etc......

Don't think most of us in England would last 5minutes ..... We could shout some harsh words......

Anyway really enjoying the show

Take care
    Jim
    Likes Osiris, Red Shirt, scbubba, tonyhind86 liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    Hey everyone.
    Been listening for about six months now (2.5X through), creeping on the forums for about a months or so. My name is Matt, I'm 29 and stationed in Virginia. Love the characters, actors, writing, music, it's an all around knock out! Makes driving and cleaning the house almost enjoyable!
    Likes Osiris, scbubba, Unit liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Guess i better do this, since i haven't and i've been here a bit!

Hey guys, my name is Gabi (i am a boy before you start....), aged 18 as of now, and living in England! (woo...) I am pretty much the average gamer and techie, spending most of my time on my laptop when i get bored from real life...
    I first found this podcast on iTunes in the middle of February 2013 while doing A2 level coursework for school (fun times) and i instantly fell in love with the series (think i listened to it around 8/9 times in 4 months....yea....)

What do i love the most about We're Alive? The fact that it's got such top quality too it, and it's produced pretty damn professionally. I also love the story and characters (a little too much; i nearly shed a tear when Lizzy was kidnapped....) and keep wanting to hear more after each episode.
    Likes Osiris, Storm, Unit liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello everyone! My name's Joey, I'm 33y/o and I currently live in Cleveland, Ohio with my wife, my four month baby and two boxer dogs. I was introduced to WA via buzzfeed and just listened to the very first episode and its great. I consider myself a writer, currently reworking a short screenplay, and this podcast will be a nice escape from everyday life and my own writing ideas.
    Likes Gooer, Osiris, Unit liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    hello all .... joining fresh the board and looking more out of the forum topics to discuss upon with the gathering of the fellow members

"Lurker"

Status

It doesn't matter who I say I am because I may be lying. I might be some 38 year old man who hides children in his basements and breeds with them. But, to make me feel better, my name is Nacole. I'm 17, and I'm not a child molester.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome to everyone new
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey there. What a great site glad i found it and am currently on the 2nd chapter slow i know but its fantastic. Im from A place called Ayr which is on the West Coast of Scotland. Big fan of horror and esp like Scores of horror movies which i collect from various websites including deathwaltz and One Way Static. Thouroughly enjoying the podcast and gonna catch up quick.
    Likes scbubba, Osiris, Unit liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points28 Days Later

Gamertag: H0USE 0F EL PSN ID: Col-Death Steam ID: cklex04
    Hi there - I'm Chris from Louisville Ky! I got turned on to We're Alive by a close friend who someday will join the forums. I cannot believe how amazing the content and how has turned out and hope to see it in other mediums someday. I look forward to getting to know the community and putting up some theories and crackpot schemes!
    Likes scbubba, Osiris, Unit liked this post

Page 196 of 235 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast