User Tag List

Page 33 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vattenflaska View Post
    Yoink,
    I'm Carolina, originally from IKEA land (i.e. Sweden), but currently living in Australia. Stumbled upon 'We're Alive' while searching for something to listen to on Stitcher. Had to start from the beginning, naturally, and now I'm totally hooked and can't wait to get more.

I've got a thing for podcasts (as well as D&D and other RPGs), so this is perfect. Gets me thru' seriously boring workdays, and sleepless nights, so thanks a lot!
    Welcome welcome! We got a podcast thread going. Check it out and post some of the other podcasts you're listening to!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Greetings Forum!

I'm 27, from BC Canada. I consider myself a hybrid nerd. I'm a mostly self taught PHP programmer by trade, but I used to do many different things which include professional break dancing, both teaching and performing and I used to own/operate an internet gaming center called The Kave. I'm an enormous fan of Left 4 Dead 2, so We're Alive was a no brainer for me. Oddly I didn't even hear about this epic radio drama until just 3 days ago. I want to give an enormous THANK YOU to the entire We're Alive team for giving me 3 full days of Zombie bliss while I listened to all 20 chapters day in and day out. I didn't even fall asleep until 7am one night! I am completely ADDICTED to We're Alive. I'm telling everyone I can and I'm trying to give out Cd's of the of the audio files and as soon as I get ahead on my finances next week I hope to purchase the Cd set.

UNBELIEVABLE Work guys! The amount of dedication and passion you are all pouring into the project while still retaining the "donation" model is simply astounding. You are all beautiful people. You give me renewed hope in the world of media and entertainment. Thank you, thank you and thank you!

"Lurker"

Status
    My name is Lazer Wolff, I am from the year 1342. I have been sent back in time to help the humans raise from the ashes of the first lost war to the zombie army!

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by LazerWolff View Post
    My name is Lazer Wolff, I am from the year 1342. I have been sent back in time to help the humans raise from the ashes of the first lost war to the zombie army!
    The oracle said you were coming Welcome aboard
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    hello everyone

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey All,

I'm a zombie author from London. I caught the podcasts 'by accident' - then got hooked. I gotta say they are the best thing to happen to my morning commute since the train.....I'm up to chapter 6 so I'm having to avoid any spoilers round here...

Anyway, hello to all..

"Lurker"

Status
    Ello strangahs! The name is Sarah or you can call me Kiwi (my nickname). I'm a 19 year old freshman studying Photography in my little rainy town located in Southwest Washington and I am obsessed with anything zombie wise. Anywho, I found We're Alive a while back ago and was hooked INSTANTLY! Then I managed to get my brother and a few friends on it who in turned told their friends/siblings/random strangers on the internet/aliens from outer space and the cycle has continued! I should get a cookie or something for starting a trend...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the three if you! Hope you enjoy your stay!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey there Im Brent, Im 24 an I work form home internet marketing is the best way to put it. I had to pick this as my name just cus of the fact it was the first time my name has ever been available lol. I've been a huge zombie aficionado for many years now an though I read, seen, hear, or played, everything zombie an I found this place be random chance

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Hey folks! I'm Luna Guardian, a young student from a dark, cold and miserable northern country known as Finland to some. I've been a zombie enthusiast for a while now, and am looking forward to an excellent experience as a part of this community
    Last edited by Luna Guardian; May 2nd, 2011 at 03:36 AM.

Page 33 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast