User Tag List

Page 115 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: Meanpooh

Burt Let me in, they are right behind me!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Tracy, I currently reside in Versailles, Kentucky just outside of Lexington. I work in the OR in a hospital and have a degree in IT. I love video editing on my macbook and enjoy building and tweaking PCs. I am currently the IT support guy for all my friends. I don't charge that much because these are hard times and I mostly help for free. In my free time I love playing video games on my systems such as PS3, Wii or PC. I like anime, not all but most. My favorite genre in movies are action, martial arts, and zombie horror in that order but reversed. I don't watch TV that much but prefer movies. I find that television shows today are boring and really bland...no thinking needed.
    So how did I get here? Well, I work night shift and most of the time I have my earbud in my ear trying to pass the time away. I decided to check out some audiobooks. I looked on amazon and iTunes for some good listening material. I checked out all 3 of The Hunger Games then Plague of the Dead. I went on to The Undead Situation and then The Walking Dead Rise of the Governor and was hooked.
    I started looking for more books to try, zombie related of course and landed with World War Z. That audiobook continued to suck me in deeper into the zombie world. After that I checked for more reading material because I just couldn't get enough and bam I read a comment on a forum somewhere on the internet about Were Alive. I decided to give it a try. I stopped after the second chapter. For some reason I could not get into it. About a week later I decided to give it another go. I loaded up 43 chapters on my iPhone and off to work I went. I cannot believe what I was missing. This is how television, story time should be. Narration, sound effects, storyline, bad guys, shoot outs, monsters, suspense, its all in there! I have not looked back, I am hooked! I have however tried to find similar podcasts but have yet to find anything like this. I think this is better than The Walking Dead television show by a long shot but its still a show that I watch. I would like to thank everyone involved in making this podcast and I will tell everyone I know about it. You guys have provided me with a new outlook on audio story telling and to me its at its FINEST!

Well, thats all, sorry for such a long post.

One more thing, could you guys not kill Burt he is one Bad A@s character.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meanpooh View Post
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Tracy, I currently reside in Versailles, Kentucky just outside of Lexington. I work in the OR in a hospital and have a degree in IT. I love video editing on my macbook and enjoy building and tweaking PCs. I am currently the IT support guy for all my friends. I don't charge that much because these are hard times and I mostly help for free. In my free time I love playing video games on my systems such as PS3, Wii or PC. I like anime, not all but most. My favorite genre in movies are action, martial arts, and zombie horror in that order but reversed. I don't watch TV that much but prefer movies. I find that television shows today are boring and really bland...no thinking needed.
    So how did I get here? Well, I work night shift and most of the time I have my earbud in my ear trying to pass the time away. I decided to check out some audiobooks. I looked on amazon and iTunes for some good listening material. I checked out all 3 of The Hunger Games then Plague of the Dead. I went on to The Undead Situation and then The Walking Dead Rise of the Governor and was hooked.
    I started looking for more books to try, zombie related of course and landed with World War Z. That audiobook continued to suck me in deeper into the zombie world. After that I checked for more reading material because I just couldn't get enough and bam I read a comment on a forum somewhere on the internet about Were Alive. I decided to give it a try. I stopped after the second chapter. For some reason I could not get into it. About a week later I decided to give it another go. I loaded up 43 chapters on my iPhone and off to work I went. I cannot believe what I was missing. This is how television, story time should be. Narration, sound effects, storyline, bad guys, shoot outs, monsters, suspense, its all in there! I have not looked back, I am hooked! I have however tried to find similar podcasts but have yet to find anything like this. I think this is better than The Walking Dead television show by a long shot but its still a show that I watch. I would like to thank everyone involved in making this podcast and I will tell everyone I know about it. You guys have provided me with a new outlook on audio story telling and to me its at its FINEST!

Well, thats all, sorry for such a long post.

One more thing, could you guys not kill Burt he is one Bad A@s character.
    Welcome aboard! Incidentally, if you're interested in a better TV series than Walking Dead, check out a british show called "Dead Set." It's amazing.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meanpooh View Post
    Cool Thanks, just watched the trailer. Cant believe I missed this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xybpLB6NGQ
    Best kept secrets.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Welcome aboard! Incidentally, if you're interested in a better TV series than Walking Dead, check out a british show called "Dead Set." It's amazing.
    Seconded

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm just wondering if their are any other Aussie fans in this here Tower?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    I don't think that I've done this yet, so: Hi, I'm Sam... And I'm not very good at introductions (which is probably why I initially skipped this). I live in Santa Barbara, California; I'm in college studying English. I read quite a bit, write, play bass, watch films, etc.. I'm a sucker for zombie apocalypse/plain apocalypse stories, because they prove to be so character centric most of the time. We're Alive is, in my opinion, one of the best examples of that. Anyway, there's a small bit about myself.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Hi, my name is Lila. I live in San Diego, married with no kids and odd jobs and lots of free time, so I need something to fill it with, and what better than the zombie podcast? I just recently started listening to the podcast and have been promoting it like crazy! I love it, the feel of the classic radio drama, I'm a sound junkie/techie (I used to be in theatre. . . technically I still am, I'm currently doing sound for a play), so listening to this is just awesome. I am eating it up like tapioca! Can't wait for more.

Oh, yeah, found the podcast going through the Zune marketplace a couple of months ago, but only started listening about a week ago. Totally addicted now, though. Hope you're happy.
    Last edited by thisonegirl; Jul 16th, 2012 at 07:50 PM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuolinkorinaa View Post
    I don't think that I've done this yet, so: Hi, I'm Sam... And I'm not very good at introductions (which is probably why I initially skipped this). I live in Santa Barbara, California; I'm in college studying English. I read quite a bit, write, play bass, watch films, etc.. I'm a sucker for zombie apocalypse/plain apocalypse stories, because they prove to be so character centric most of the time. We're Alive is, in my opinion, one of the best examples of that. Anyway, there's a small bit about myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by thisonegirl View Post
    Hi, my name is Lila. I live in San Diego, married with no kids and odd jobs and lots of free time, so I need something to fill it with, and what better than the zombie podcast? I just recently started listening to the podcast and have been promoting it like crazy! I love it, the feel of the classic radio drama, I'm a sound junkie/techie (I used to be in theatre. . . technically I still am, I'm currently doing sound for a play), so listening to this is just awesome. I am eating it up like tapioca! Can't wait for more.

Oh, yeah, found the podcast going through the Zune marketplace a couple of months ago, but only started listening about a week ago. Totally addicted now, though. Hope you're happy.
    I approve of both of these messages.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I approve of both of these messages.
    *Basks in approval*

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuolinkorinaa View Post
    *Basks in approval*
    Enjoy it while you can. My approval is very much fleeting in nature. Ask anyone.

Page 115 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast