User Tag List

Page 158 of 235 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2341
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Megan,

Quote Originally Posted by Leggomymeggp View Post
    I don't know if anyones going to read this so i'm gonna keep it brief lol
    My names megan, and my username is supposed to be leggomymeggo but ya know shit happens, stupid typo. if anyone knows how to change it please feel free to tell me!
    I love zombies, videogames, comics and the internet, im eighteen a college freshman @ nossi college of art and im in the bachelors program for graphic design, i want to go to full sail in orlando to get my game design masters after this. I work at office depot i love to party and get drunk, no shame in a good time???!!!?? lol. And that's what's up peace, nuggahs.
    no shame in a good time, you are absolutely right. And as for the typo: Things like this distract the zeehs and let you survive a little longer! Nice to have you around. Enjoy your stay!

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    There's also about a million and a half hours of theory , character discussion, and speculation threads
    Indeed. Some of them you might want to sit down for with a cup of coffee... or tea, if that's your kind of thing.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggomymeggp View Post
    I don't know if anyones going to read this so i'm gonna keep it brief lol
    My names megan, and my username is supposed to be leggomymeggo but ya know shit happens, stupid typo. if anyone knows how to change it please feel free to tell me!
    I love zombies, videogames, comics and the internet, im eighteen a college freshman @ nossi college of art and im in the bachelors program for graphic design, i want to go to full sail in orlando to get my game design masters after this. I work at office depot i love to party and get drunk, no shame in a good time???!!!?? lol. And that's what's up peace, nuggahs.
    Welcome Megan! Best of luck in college and I will be jealous when you go to Full Sail! It's a goal of mine to go there one day!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Indeed. Some of them you might want to sit down for with a cup of coffee... or tea, if that's your kind of thing.
    What he said.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

My name is Michaela. I'm from Rottewrdam jct (Never heard of it i am sure XD). I am the town babysitter always willing to help out with the youngster <3 (i love kids) I love roleplaying with my friends (any kind of roles buyt especially our Zombie training routines).

I found the podcast on accident XD i was browsing itunes one night (shortly after halloween <3) and i discovered it imediatlly downloading the first two season XD.

Ok gonna do the Mascaria-thing and do all the wierd things about me:
    - I live with my parents (Because i am only a teenager and mostly borke in high school XD)
    - I've always stuck to the "outcasts" of my town (They are so much less dramatic than the girls and "pops")
    - I cant stand the sight of my own blood but i am perfectly fine dealing with other peoples (i know Strange)
    - I am doomed to be single for the rest of my life (dramatic i know but.... in my town... ugh)
    - I have a baby brother (I love him to death) and unfortunatly an obnoxious little sister -_-
    - I have died twice (once from seixures when i was 2 and a second when i was 7 from a collapsed lung caused by CPR from a doctor)
    - I am ADDICTED to books of all types though my favorite is from like 2nd grade (The Tales Of Desperaux)

So... Thats me i suppose XD

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Well I don't think I've ever met someone who has died twice haha. Congrats?

"Lurker"

Status

Haha I wouldnt know how to react either XD but umm thanks i guess XD

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    HAHA, well either way, welcome. I hope this is as fun for you as it has been for me. Make sure you stop by some of the major threads and put your 2 cents in!

"Lurker"

Status

Thank you and i sure will

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Zombie Lover, you've come across a great group of people here! How far into the series are you?

Page 158 of 235 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast