User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.

WND Revisits Chapter One!

l shouldn't need to remind you that next Saturday is the We're Alive event at Meltdown Comics in LA, but I am anyway! I'll be attending, as will Greg and others from the forums.

To celebrate and pimp this awesome event, Nikvoodoo, Greg and I will be revisiting the very first chapter of We're Alive and dedicate an episode of WND to it. We'll be talking about our first impressions, things we missed, our favorite parts, etc.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about chapter one! If you have anything you want brought up or discussed, please leave a comment below, or send an email to our infamous email addy of WereNotDeadPodcast@gmail.com.

We'll be recording tomorrow evening.
    Last edited by Britt; Apr 10th, 2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Ra1th caught a boo-boo.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    First of all, I'd like to say this is an awesome idea. To those of us with the awareness of a brick (and half the intelligence), it's great to have someone with keen senses of spotting the obvious point out glaring points that we missed.

Second, I loved the first Chapter. It had me hooked from the very beginning and I'm glad it did. Having recently relistened to the first season, I can remember why. I could immediately feel a connection with the three characters. Each of them had traits I recognised in myself and their actions were pretty much the same as my own "save myself in case of a zombie apocalypse" plans. We received a solid first impression about the characters that has shaped our opinions of them to this day (perhaps most strongly about Angel, who despite having led a number of succesful missions is still considered by some as incapable of command).

Love the podcast, keep on the air-waves
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Oh Chapter One, how many times I listened to it as I worked to recreate the entire thing just for fun. There are a few things that I did differently, because there is just one of me.

Definitely need to talk about the "You swerved to hit him!" moment in Episode 2, one my favourite parts of the series. Good to hear NikVoodoo on the show, since he always has many interesting forum posts

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Uh oh....now there's pressure to not suck....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    talk about the fact that nik is possibly the rat and has his hands in so many things. I even think global warming is because of him at this point. jk Looking forward to hearing you on the episode nik !

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    talk about the fact that nik is possibly the rat and has his hands in so many things. I even think global warming is because of him at this point. jk Looking forward to hearing you on the episode nik !
    I would like to state for the record, I have nothing to do with Global Climate change, but I will admit that I am responsible for the asteroid that is going to come hurdling towards Earth in December 2012. I've got a Voodoo Globe with a needle sticking right in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and a off shore bank account. Donate to the "Pull out the Pin" fund, and I'll spare the world.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    l shouldn't need to remind you that next Friday is the We're Alive event at Meltdown Comics in LA
    I think you mean Saturday the 16th is a Saturday
    Angel's #1 Fan

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ra1th View Post
    i think you mean saturday the 16th is a saturday
    way to make me look stupid.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

If you want to make it up, you can insult Angel and then send him to Crowbar.

I mean....uh...nothin'. who said...wait what?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    ahh sorry, I just panicked for a second I was like its on a friday??!?!?? nooooooooo I cant make it on friday haha
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast