Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat

Updating Sidebar

Hey j0be, or anyone else in the technical department, just a question/suggestion about the sidebar. I find that the sidebar doesn't update very often, particularly in the group discussion section (gotta know when people have replied to We're Bored ). I don't know if this is affecting more people, or just a fact of life for all members of the forum. For the record I'm using Firefox on a Mac (if that makes any difference, I have no tech know-how).

Edit: To clarify I mean the sidebar on the left hand side of the chatbox. For example at the current time (8:43 PST April 7) it saws the last post in the We're Bored thread was by MrScott at 7:07 pm when the latest post was in fact written by myself about 15 minutes ago.
    Last edited by ObamaCat; Apr 7th, 2011 at 08:44 PM.

"Builder"

Status
    One way you can get instant notifications is by subscribing to the topics in the we're bored group area

only thing is you'll have to refresh more often or click links to refresh the site. Sometimes I have two tabs or windows open, one for chat one for checking other posts
    Last edited by MrScott101; Apr 7th, 2011 at 10:05 PM. Reason: added info
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.