User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I rather like the way this season's going. The MRE missions a wrap, and theres a lead in to a "rescue colony" storyline, which is starting to sound interesting. Holidays are so bittersweet....waiting 2 weeks for the next part is a toughy.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    I rather like the way this season's going. The MRE missions a wrap, and theres a lead in to a "rescue colony" storyline, which is starting to sound interesting. Holidays are so bittersweet....waiting 2 weeks for the next part is a toughy.
    There are two week gaps between the end of chapters and the beginning of the next one. So when part 3 of Chapter 19 is released on the 7th of March, the beginning of Chapter 20 won't hit until March 21. There's a link for production calendar here so you can always know when there will be an episode released. Until then, hopefully we can keep you entertained here with our crazy theories.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    So what are your opinions on why the MPK crew won't be able to leave? Is it because the colony is currently doing something to Michael beyond fixing his wing, or is it like Hope said, and they had a limited amount of time to sneak out before they were integrated into the colony?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by shananala8 View Post
    So what are your opinions on why the MPK crew won't be able to leave? Is it because the colony is currently doing something to Michael beyond fixing his wing, or is it like Hope said, and they had a limited amount of time to sneak out before they were integrated into the colony?
    Well I always thought that it was something like you take some you give some. But it could be a time limit although I don't think they would want to keep track of something like that.

"Scavenger"

Status
    This chapter rocked! Seemed like it was over in 5 minutes....and Multiple behemoths!!!

Zombie Researcher

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Well I always thought that it was something like you take some you give some. But it could be a time limit although I don't think they would want to keep track of something like that.
    The gatekeeper said something about only being able to bring in so many people at a time. "Any more and you know what will happen." I wonder if there are strict population limits? A closed society?
    Double tap.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lectio View Post
    The gatekeeper said something about only being able to bring in so many people at a time. "Any more and you know what will happen." I wonder if there are strict population limits? A closed society?
    I think what the Gatekeeper meant was "If you say you have four people, and five people come into the room with you, something bad will have to happen." I take it as another line of defense. If someone unauthorized makes it into the final holding pen, no matter how innocent it is, I think everyone in that room would be killed. The Colony is organized enough to set layer after layer of booby traps...I wouldn't put it past them to make a gas chamber or something to the like to kill unexpected guests in their final holding cell.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Haha, I didn't mean for it to sound like they started a stopwatch whenever someone entered. Rather, did they just have a limited amount of time before they had "jobs" or whatever and were a recognized part of the group that would no longer just be able to slip out.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure any joe smoh could arrive and be able to leave as long as he didn't depleting any of their resources. Someone arrives and gets a bite to eat.. stuck. medical help.. stuck...
    The issue is infection.. do you risk just letting people wander in and out? HELL NO! even if you have containment measures in place..ala the Gateroom examination.

"Lurker"

Status
    Honestly..no I don't feel that way..

and BURT rocks!!

ky

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789