User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Nik,

Angel falling asleep sounds more from the adrenaline dump and pure exhaustion. Multiple cuts are gonna look a mess and any cuts to the face or scalp are gonna bleed like CRAZY. He's ok as long as he didn't have a blunt force head injury. And he doesn't sound like he's showing any signs of Shock. No confusion, clammy skin..
    The cuts will be ok since he didn't hit any arteries. He'll just need a ton of dressing, stiches and motrin though.
    He'd have to lose about 2 liters of blood to start worrying about his condition.
    Like I said, I might be over analyzing. I honestly thought that he was just exhausted on the first pass too, but then it occurred to me he was bleeding. Could very well be nothing and probably is nothing, but just something to consider.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    @Hardrockguy,

The other creatures make like ghosts when the Behemoths are around. The theory is that they're top of the food chain and feed off the smaller ones.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    @Hardrockguy,

The other creatures make like ghosts when the Behemoths are around. The theory is that they're top of the food chain and feed off the smaller ones.
    If you jump into a river and expect there to be piranaha, there is only one reason they aren't around .... SHARKS!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Downloaded it but can't listen till tomorrow cause I'm off today, and I only listen to new episodes at work...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Like I said, I might be over analyzing. I honestly thought that he was just exhausted on the first pass too, but then it occurred to me he was bleeding. Could very well be nothing and probably is nothing, but just something to consider.
    i can see injured from this, but i'll bet everything that death wont be a consequence, cause if he was gonna die, the time frame has allready passed, if he was gonna die, he should died not making it out of the building in time or fighting th behemoth somehow, theres no way they'd kill him off like this, oh yeah he died off camera from some wounds, love him or hate him, he's a main character, if he dies he'll die with some glory, at worst, he'll be out of commission for a day or two so his leg could heal and he might miss a mission like when he sprained his ankle on the first supply run when they got burt, he sat out on the next mission, where the first ran into the mallers. but i doubt even that cause they need at least one soldier in the field, and he's the only one left, (burt can't leave the tower for the same reason as michael wouldnt leave the tower when he was in command, leader has to stay home unless its an emergency), it'll be a while before saul gets better, and burt doesnt seem like he would be willing to let lizzy/riley go on a mission alone, I'm under the impression that he has old school lil bit sexist style of thought. (THis is by no means my opinion, i think lizzy/riley doing a solo girl power mission would be a good idea)
    Last edited by Ra1th; Feb 10th, 2011 at 01:36 PM. Reason: just making sure that i dont sound like chauvenist pig
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    i can see injured from this, but i'll bet everything that death wont be a consequence, cause if he was gonna die, the time frame has allready passed, if he was gonna die, he should died not making it out of the building in time or fighting th behemoth somehow, theres no way they'd kill him off like this, oh yeah he died off camera from some wounds, love him or hate him, he's a main character, if he dies he'll die with some glory, at worst, he'll be out of commission for a day or two so his leg could heal and he might miss a mission like when he sprained his ankle on the first supply run when they got burt, he sat out on the next mission, where the first ran into the mallers. but i doubt even that cause they need at least one soldier in the field, and he's the only one left, (burt can't leave the tower for the same reason as michael wouldnt leave the tower when he was in command, leader has to stay home unless its an emergency), it'll be a while before saul gets better, and burt doesnt seem like he would be willing to let lizzy/riley go on a mission alone, I'm under the impression that he has old school lil bit sexist style of thought. (THis is by no means my opinion, i think lizzy/riley doing a solo girl power mission would be a good idea)
    I never meant to suggest he was going to die. I just meant to imply that after diving through a plate glass window and sustaining multiple wounds he was bleeding to the point he could pass out.

And Burt is starting to run out of personnel to send into the field. He may have no choice than to send the ladies out. Though I'm going to say Riley goes. Lizzy isn't going to leave Saul.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I never meant to suggest he was going to die. I just meant to imply that after diving through a plate glass window and sustaining multiple wounds he was bleeding to the point he could pass out.

And Burt is starting to run out of personnel to send into the field. He may have no choice than to send the ladies out. Though I'm going to say Riley goes. Lizzy isn't going to leave Saul.
    oh, i guess i misread your post, my bad but i am all for more riley, we havent seen much of her this season, well after the whole fire truck fiasco anyway, maybe she can go on a mission wiht angel, and then we can clear up the whole is she a lesbian thing or not
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    this episode really showed kalani's non-asshole side, this is probably the first and hopefully not the only time i didnt want kalani to get killed off on the spot, i also would love to see if hope is gonna be tommy's replacement and would definitely love to see greg be more fleshed out and hopefully be more than a store owner that offers water to new visitors

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    oh, i guess i misread your post, my bad but i am all for more riley, we havent seen much of her this season, well after the whole fire truck fiasco anyway, maybe she can go on a mission wiht angel, and then we can clear up the whole is she a lesbian thing or not
    Nothing to clear up boys. <3

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    ROFL@Mascaria!!
    Please don't mess that up for the fan guys who wanna see Angel get broke off! LOL!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast