User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew1749 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but KC and the team dont make a lot of money doing this. Sure they make some but probably not a lot.
    (Really someone correct me if I'm wrong on that one. lol)
    In fact, we lose money. We're not close to self-sustaining yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Oh no, it's not that at all, it's probably just because I don't like how Burt's leading and he's not doing anything useful. Michael had everyone on the right track.
    This is something that will be addressed, and you'll see advancements in the story as we continue into the 2nd season. There's a progression we have in mind that will unravel. This may only make sense afterward...

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Am I really the only one who isn't all FUCK YEAH AK after this episode? In fact they both pissed me the fuck off the way they kept dismissing Skittles. Yeah, he has a dumb name, and yes he stutters and probably is mentally unstable but OMG how many times does he have to save their asses before they realize that he's a fucking bad ass mother fucker who is living on the streets by himself and fucking surviving which is more than we can say for them. Every time they dismissed him like he's less than they are I got angrier and angrier at the two of them. By the end of the episode when Kalani said he was going to check the tire that Skittles put on I actually said "For fucking real?!" out loud.

Angel and Kalini are both dicks as far as I'm concerned at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    ^ unacceptable Actually, maybe not in this post, but I was wondering what the cost/loss is per episode and what we can do to help with that.
    Last edited by mascaria; Feb 7th, 2011 at 02:58 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Well I will be soon buying Season 1 if that helps.

And I know maybe you don't want to do this, but put up a Paypal accounts for donations and just put a link around the forums and website. If I'm able to, I'd be more then happy to throw a little cash your way for all your hard work along with everyone else involved. You really have no idea what gem you have here, it's pretty much better then any TV Drama I've ever watched.

Just my two cents

"Gatherer"

Status
    I was really getting into it then Hope finishes her line and then it ended and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well at least we have a lot of time to twiddle our thumbs. Why must you tease us Kc?

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I agree about the paypal account, they are easy to set up, I've set up one before.

I know I'd throw a few $'s in there everynow and then.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I hesitate to bring this up because (as I'm sure most of you are well aware by now) I over-analyze everything I listen to but....

After jumping through a window, having so many cuts Kalani couldn't patch them all, and bleeding to the point the amount of blood is mentioned twice.....is anyone else concerned that Angel wants to fall asleep in the truck on the way home almost immediately? Could very well be a tremendous loss of blood and Angel could be in real trouble.
    I'm totally with you on this one. Hopefully it's just all the stress, exertion and poor diet catching up to him.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shananala8 View Post
    I'm totally with you on this one. Hopefully it's just all the stress, exertion and poor diet catching up to him.
    He would also have a weakened immune system, it could result in an infection... . (Bacterial, Viral, Fungal, etc...)
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    He would also have a weakened immune system, it could result in an infection... . (Bacterial, Viral, Fungal, etc...)
    Great now if Michael Pegs and Kelly do get out and Angel does get an infection they'll have to find some way to help him too.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggot View Post
    Well I will be soon buying Season 1 if that helps.

And I know maybe you don't want to do this, but put up a Paypal accounts for donations and just put a link around the forums and website. If I'm able to, I'd be more then happy to throw a little cash your way for all your hard work along with everyone else involved. You really have no idea what gem you have here, it's pretty much better then any TV Drama I've ever watched.

Just my two cents
    We have a donate button on the "Listen" page. That's the most hit page, so we put it there. But even if you don't want to donate, buying a shirt or CD helps. OR, there's always just telling a friend or two Thanks for all your support though! I can't post the cost per episode for a few marketing reasons, but we're hanging in there. The CD's have allowed us to stay alive, and with new shirts coming out soon, that won't hurt either. The one everyone voted on will hit the store soon.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Count me in on the I Told You So List. The Colony's seemed bad from the start. Victor was too honest to be warning them away just for the sake of food, especially considering that The Colony itself seemed awful happy (over the radio) about getting new visitors.

Any theories on what they've got planned for Michael? They kicked everybody out of the room and kept him in the building that smells like death and worse. Victor laughed when Pegs said, "we're not sure how long Michael will need". Hope told Kelly and Pegs, "You're stuck here. They won't let you help your friend." Also, Tanya says of Hope, "She helped me deal with some crazy, nasty things, and Hope's not squeamish, I didn't consider that when I volunteered - ". I wonder if there's more to this Colony than forcing people to stay. Human experiments, perhaps? Some kind of combat training? Theories, anyone?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, it seems strange that Tanya would hate her job saving lives in zombieland. I understand it's busy and she works crazy hours, but a lot of medical professionals do that in the regular world. She's dealing with lots of nasty stuff, sure, but again that's often par for the course. She's obviously got medical expertise, so why would she mind saving lives? She's doing more than just that, I'll wager.
    Last edited by RamblinMike; Feb 7th, 2011 at 05:38 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast