User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    If anyone cares... this was the hardest episode of all time...

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/conte...ve-the-Zombies

So I had to vent about it.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I think Raith and I are both in the told-you-so boat together. My spidey senses were going off the chart at the "rescue" signs so I've obviously been waiting for the other shoe to drop. We still don't know why/how the colony is bad but how can we argue with a blind orphan? Therefore, Colony = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Does anyone know what time it will be released in Central Standard Time?
    PST = CST + 2

Does anyone else feel like Season 2 is going nowhere? I mean there is the whole Colony thing, but unlike season 1, this season is just going in circles. I know, that has to do with how Burt is in charge and he's an idiot who doesn't do anything, but just everything is going nowhere.
    At first thought but looking back we know a lot:
    1. The Colony and all their details
    2. The Tower's relocation plan

So, the result is the Tower gets some food now, knows the location for more food (and the 3rd tank) and has a plan to relocate to the training facility. Michael & Co., have established themselves as slaves to the new king of south LA.

Who's betting that Burt relocates without waiting for word back from Mikey?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    If anyone cares... this was the hardest episode of all time...

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/conte...ve-the-Zombies

So I had to vent about it.
    Thanks for the behind the scenes look, KC. Sorry you had such a rough weekend.

Obviously everyone on here appreciates the story or we wouldn't be here. I happen to enjoy the fact the story has slowed down thus far in season 2. I'm getting the sense that anyone complaining about the slow story is going to start eating their words in a couple of weeks. All the setups are coming to a peak and action is on the horizon.

You got the feeling in the first season that everyone was experimenting with the new reality and testing the boundaries. If the Tower didn't react to their near destruction by pulling back and rethinking how to move forward, this story would end much quicker and would result in all the characters we know and love as zombies.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
    I think Raith and I are both in the told-you-so boat together. My spidey senses were going off the chart at the "rescue" signs so I've obviously been waiting for the other shoe to drop. We still don't know why/how the colony is bad but how can we argue with a blind orphan? Therefore, Colony = Bad.

At first thought but looking back we know a lot:
    So, the result is the Tower gets some food now, knows the location for more food (and the 3rd tank) and has a plan to relocate to the training facility. Michael & Co., have established themselves as slaves to the new king of south LA.

Who's betting that Burt relocates without waiting for word back from Mikey?
    I don't think you can fault Marcus for not wanting to take in a 14 year old blind girl, who by the way is another mouth to feed on limited resources. She can't contribute in the same way others in the colony can. She can't act as the gatekeeper because she can't inspect people. It would be hard for her to run the shops in town because she wouldn't be able to see people stealing (which I'm sure would happen if they left a blind girl in charge). Marcus seems to be about "The Greater Good" and she can't contribute to it, in the more obvious ways.

Plan to relocate to the training facility? Where was that?

And on another topic all together: Did anyone catch the significant change in Angel' maturity? "Now's a good a time as any, right? The longer we wait...well, nothing's going to change." That's the first time he's recognized that his policy of "Maybe things will get better if I just sit tight and don't do anything" has changed. Big step! Good for you, Angel!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Plan to relocate to the training facility? Where was that?
    It was Saul's idea to go to their military training area becuase they have lots of food and not many people there.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
    It was Saul's idea to go to their military training area becuase they have lots of food and not many people there.
    Oh yeah...moving there didn't register to me because they got lost on the MRE topic and didn't go back to the moving topic.

But that's why they had to go back to the original base was to get the MRE's because they wouldn't have any food at the training facility. So, now they have the food, now I guess they could try to muster up a convoy to attempt to make it to the Training Facility.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Not sure if the training area would be better. There are big ones in the area that can chew/crash through walls. I would almost take my chances with a separate tower that's closer to the "normal" infected and Ink.

"Lurker"

Status
    Does anyone else feel like Season 2 is going nowhere? I mean there is the whole Colony thing, but unlike season 1, this season is just going in circles. I know, that has to do with how Burt is in charge and he's an idiot who doesn't do anything, but just everything is going nowhere.
    If KC listens to you then Ima be really sad.

Season 2 has been amazing so far. Why does it bug you that they arent killing lots of zombies? It's developing the story which is something that needs to be done.

I dont want the story to be "Shoot shoot shot shoot boom shoot shoot meaningless dialog shoot shoot shoot..."

That sounds lame and is lame.

Correct me if I'm wrong but KC and the team dont make a lot of money doing this. Sure they make some but probably not a lot.
    (Really someone correct me if I'm wrong on that one. lol)

I want to learn about "Current Events" so to speak within The Zombie Podcast's world.

Anyways, keep up the good work KC. <3 your podcast.

- Drew

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew1749 View Post
    If KC listens to you then Ima be really sad.

Season 2 has been amazing so far. Why does it bug you that they arent killing lots of zombies? It's developing the story which is something that needs to be done.

I dont want the story to be "Shoot shoot shot shoot boom shoot shoot meaningless dialog shoot shoot shoot..."

That sounds lame and is lame.

Correct me if I'm wrong but KC and the team dont make a lot of money doing this. Sure they make some but probably not a lot.
    (Really someone correct me if I'm wrong on that one. lol)

I want to learn about "Current Events" so to speak within The Zombie Podcast's world.

Anyways, keep up the good work KC. <3 your podcast.

- Drew
    Oh no, it's not that at all, it's probably just because I don't like how Burt's leading and he's not doing anything useful. Michael had everyone on the right track.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I hesitate to bring this up because (as I'm sure most of you are well aware by now) I over-analyze everything I listen to but....

After jumping through a window, having so many cuts Kalani couldn't patch them all, and bleeding to the point the amount of blood is mentioned twice.....is anyone else concerned that Angel wants to fall asleep in the truck on the way home almost immediately? Could very well be a tremendous loss of blood and Angel could be in real trouble.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast