User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh the colony is evil i toooooooold u soooooooooooo. Malller teaaam up against the colony here we come!!!!!!!!
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    First post here but have been lurkin' for quite a while. Good stuff overall...

""Holy mother of Mary - and some other guy I can't remember. Catholic school was so long ago." Possibly my favorite Angel line so far.

Kilani actually sacked up a bit in this episode. He shot the tank as it was trying to get back up from the building collapsing on it. He also helped Angel out after he got all cut up. More than I'd come to expect from him but his character is built right for redemption for sure.

Skittles saves the day w/ the truck! Bet that's not the last we see of him. I also love how Skittles said "NO!" when asked if he as coming with them. The tone of his voice was akin to asking them if they were crazy. Nice touch.

It sounds like the 3 that made it into the Colony are screwed. Holly told them they won't be allowed to go back to their friends. Uh-oh.... Curious how she said the Gatekeeper didn't like her either. Is it just because she's a perceived 'weak link' or I wonder if there is another reason.

And now the 2 week wait begins....
    Last edited by DakotaYoda; Feb 7th, 2011 at 09:52 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

ok, so now that i've come off my "i told u so" high, i can say what i really thought about everything.

First of all, I TOLD U SO, last weeks episode 18-2 had me kinda saddened just cause the colony seemed all goody two shoes and nice and bright and happy, oh guess there wont be a maller team up after all cause the colony is so nice, i think we'll all just move to the colony and live happily ever after yayy happiness... NO! absolutely not, this episode rocks just cause i get to rub it in ur faces (people who liked the colony and wanted peace and happiness). ok so we've established that the colony is evil incarnate, any theories on why they are so bad? (it sucks we have to wait 2 weeks to find out)

now here's how there can be a maller/tower team up. Michael/peggs/kelly find that they cant leave the colony, colony is evil etc. tower thinks that they died maybe, then MPK, manage to send a radio transmission to the tower saying they are alive and need help and the location of the colony, and they tell them that they need a rescue, and the only way is by attacking. So the tower begins thinking of a rescue operation. during this time, the mallers pay another visit to the tower, this time with offering a truce because that peace offering (latch's body dropped off by angel) had to mean something. Burt thinks "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and tells the mallers about the colony, and how they have all these food and supplies, and an amazing place to live, so now we have a tower/maller tag team! with the two sides joining forces they mount a war on the colony as our season finale.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    The Colony knows they could use a soldier to fight for them, so they're going to kidnap Michael and tell him that if he doesn't help them they'll kill Peggs and Kelly. Then zombies come and attack the Colony, and so Michael, Peggs, and Hope escape in the confusion, but Kelly sacrifices herself for them to escape and make it back to the Tower and give Saul the medicine. The entire Colony falls though.

/theory

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    The Colony knows they could use a soldier to fight for them, so they're going to kidnap Michael and tell him that if he doesn't help them they'll kill Peggs and Kelly. Then zombies come and attack the Colony, and so Michael, Peggs, and Hope escape in the confusion, but Kelly sacrifices herself for them to escape and make it back to the Tower and give Saul the medicine. The entire Colony falls though.

/theory
    imo theres no way the colony will fall just because of a zombie attack, these guys are more fortified, organized, armed, and experienced, they've havent just survived, they've dominated, im willing to bet it'll take a LOT more than just a zombie wave to bring down the colony, hence my maller/tower team up, they're prepared for every scenario when it comes to zombies, but they arent ready for a war with humans.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    This amazing was fantastic, Kalani redeemed himself and Angel was cracking me up for some reason. Skittles kind of shoved it back in their face too cause they thought he was useless and crazy. He certainly saved their ass....

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

While I agree with the funniness of the "Holy Mary etc etc" I think my favorite line was Angel saying "Come on! This way! Fat meat's too chewy!" I collapsed against a wall laughing for some reason.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

yeah angel was just offing one liners all over the place and kicking zombie ass, i kinda forgot about him in all the colony is the devil excitement, and kalani redeems himself, lucky bastard got to deliver the final blow to the behemoth
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    I like it when Kalani said "you're bleeding all over" and Angel said "no shit, I went through a window!"

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    ok, so now that i've come off my "i told u so" high, i can say what i really thought about everything.

First of all, I TOLD U SO, last weeks episode 18-2 had me kinda saddened just cause the colony seemed all goody two shoes and nice and bright and happy, oh guess there wont be a maller team up after all cause the colony is so nice, i think we'll all just move to the colony and live happily ever after yayy happiness... NO! absolutely not, this episode rocks just cause i get to rub it in ur faces (people who liked the colony and wanted peace and happiness). ok so we've established that the colony is evil incarnate, any theories on why they are so bad? (it sucks we have to wait 2 weeks to find out)

now here's how there can be a maller/tower team up. Michael/peggs/kelly find that they cant leave the colony, colony is evil etc. tower thinks that they died maybe, then MPK, manage to send a radio transmission to the tower saying they are alive and need help and the location of the colony, and they tell them that they need a rescue, and the only way is by attacking. So the tower begins thinking of a rescue operation. during this time, the mallers pay another visit to the tower, this time with offering a truce because that peace offering (latch's body dropped off by angel) had to mean something. Burt thinks "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and tells the mallers about the colony, and how they have all these food and supplies, and an amazing place to live, so now we have a tower/maller tag team! with the two sides joining forces they mount a war on the colony as our season finale.
    I think it's too early for the I Told You So's. yes, it seems to be leading that way for you but not quite yet...maybe by the time March rolls around you can officially rub our faces in it.

Evil incarnate? If the cannibal theory held up, I would grant the evil incarnate. Do I believe the Colony is the new residence of the entire Tower population? No. Not at all. Seems more likely now that the Kalani Tower is coming into play with the desire of Hope to escape. She'd be able to tell them where it was. She wasn't blind then and she might be able to direct the Tower to Tower 2.0.

I just posted in the Marcus and His Colony thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Marcus and the Colony seems to resemble the Mafia in a way. You don't necessarily have to join them, and you don't necessarily need to get their protection. But if you do happen to find yourself indebted to Don Marcus, he may call upon you some day to do a favor for him. And since we can't very well have people wandering around, Marcus keeps them close for the favors.

So aside from the Godfather references, this seems to be where this is leading. Tanya is working on Michael's arm, Hope says if that's the case then it is now too late for Michael, Pegs and Kelly to leave. Michael has found himself indebted to the Colony and now must pay the price.
    There's a theory that might explain the way the Colony works. But other than KC, who really knows right now.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast