User Tag List

Burt link with mallers?

So I was listening to the beginning chapters to gather intel for my next blog update and in Chapter 3 part 2 when Saul and Angel pick up Burt, he makes mention of being raided and it sounds like he knew who it was. They were professional very professional in order to get into his safe. Could this be a link with Burt and the mallers? or Scratch? Not saying he's the rat but I think that is a link.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    I think that there was a comment somewhere after that about how the Mallers took Burt's stuff. It might be somewhere near 12 - The War.

I assumed the Locked and Loaded store was where all of the Mallers got their weapons.
    <----- Click to see what D.A.R.T is doing for you.

"Builder"

Status
    I was trying to emphasize that he obviously knew who came in and raided him but skirted info about it fairly quickly. Kind of an uneasy skirting of the info.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Also, there have been discussions specifically that it might have been Latch, due to his nickname.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Builder"

Status
    I did a search to see if there was a specific post about this but I came up with 4-5 pages of other stuff that the words I searched for just not put together this way. might be a dead topic or better off in a different thread. But that would be and interesting association. I'll have to listen more and see if Burt seemed to recognize him in the war.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    After Burt asks her where she got her weapon, Scratch says she's "Locked and Loaded". Maybe he's seen her rob the store before?

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Scratch pretty much came out and said they stole it from Locked & Loaded, however, there really hasn't been any connotation that Burt knew of them before the outbreak.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Yeah I think there's not too much to read into there. The mallers got out and thought "We need guns!" and went right to Burt's gun store and raided it. He recognized Scratch's unique gun because it was from his store, as she playfully boasted. (Which really pissed him off) I don't think there's any history there.

"Builder"

Status
    Ok, points very well taken, I concede but it did bring up a decent discussion.