User Tag List

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    "Lurker"

Status
    Minecraft is a very interesting game, played by billion of people. This game had potential since it appeared. I play minecraft since I was a child, and I love this game more and more. After the last updates it began to be special. A lot of new features appeared, and it`s amazing. If you want to play with your friends, I recommend you to try this website: https://minecraft.buzz/, because it has a lot of servers and a lot of new events every season. The quality of the games are great, and you will spend your time with your friends at the maximum.
    Last edited by dorothydun; Aug 17th, 2021 at 05:40 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Lurker"

Status
    Where can I find the link to this service? It looks promising, and I was just looking forward to starting my own Minecraft server. My friends and I have already tried many servers from the minecraft server list and are looking for something new. This list is very good for the newcomers who want to try something new in the game. But when you have played for many hours, you feel the urge to go and explore all the possibilities that a game can offer. We know that creating a server is not a very difficult task, but we just want to try it out and create a cozy little server just for us.
    Last edited by Dinnyrishell; Apr 4th, 2022 at 08:30 AM.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041