User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

A really amusing comment...

I thought this was rather amusing:

AUTHOR:qawser (no email)

COMMENT:Im a bit dissapointed. I thought this was going to be like a radioshow broadcasting from a zombie apocalypse, but its more like an audiobook. I can hear this kind of show everyday (allthough not about zombies) where its like and audiobook or a movie without the images. Isnt it called radiotheatre? Anyway, I wanted like a real radio broadcast where the people talk about the zombiestuff. Like in the movie pontypool.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Trust me, I think those get boring quickly. See "On a Clear Day You Can See All the Way to Conspiracy" from Escape Pod for my latest reasoning.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Builder"

Status
    did they not read a description first? I mean I usually check to see how far down it is from the cliff before I jump?
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    um. What is he looking for? What part of "Audio Drama" is unclear? I don't want to hear some static filled broadcast telling us to find shelter from the hordes of the undead. I want to bond with the characters and forget I'm in the real world dammit! Sorry to get worked up there. LOL

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hey everyone, be nice to that commenter. They were obviously around for the original broadcast of "War of the Worlds" but missed the announcement beforehand saying it was a radio show and has been scarred for life. Ever since then, they are trying to recapture that moment and hoped We're Alive would do it. I feel sorry for that person...

~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND