User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    "Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    maybe skittles has mpd and that is why you only see him occasionally. the rest of the time he could be the character _________ *duhn duhn dunnnnnnnnn* I dont know yet.
    Last edited by mem; Apr 13th, 2011 at 06:37 AM. Reason: brain fart

"Lurker"

Status
    I think that maybe a while before the outbreak skittles might have been in the army running more covert missions. It would explain his being able to survive for so long without being caught.
    To explain his condition, it is possible that he experienced some kind of traumatic event that landed him in the mental institution. Thus is how he first found out about the guy who would eventually be known as the colored one. I think that as soon as hell broke loose some survival instincts kicked in and has been evading zeds ever since.

just a side theory. what has he been doing since the outbreak began? what has he been doing outside of the two times we've met him? obviously trying to survive like everyone else. My theory is, he has some secret stashes of weapons and supplies and is preparing for guerrilla warfare style attacks on the zeds.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345