User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status

What happened to Skittles?

I've been thinking this over and I've realized we don't know what happened to skittles. We don't know how he got all screwed up. It could have been trauma over the people he saw killed or he could have been like that before.

Any ideas?

"Smart One"

Status
    That's a good point. Do we know for sure where Skittles is from? Is he from Kalani's tower?

Or is it possible he was one of the residents of the insane asylum that the tattoo'd man was transferred to?
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    i never though that he could be from the insane asylum, i just thought that he had gone crazy from the breakout, experiencing all his friends being killed but that's an interesting possibility
    Last edited by Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo; Feb 8th, 2011 at 09:55 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGlenn View Post
    That's a good point. Do we know for sure where Skittles is from? Is he from Kalani's tower?

Or is it possible he was one of the residents of the insane asylum that the tattoo'd man was transferred to?
    I mentioned the possibility of Skittles being a resident of the Mental Hospital in another thread (although I did it about 20 minutes after you made the observation on this thread) and I think it accounts for his somewhat odd behavior. I think if he had been mentally all there before the outbreak, and had seen all his friends die he'd be more likely to become comatose and just numbly wander into a group of zombies and die.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 7th, 2011 at 01:38 AM. Reason: updated timing of Skittles in Mental Hospital

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    All sound theories. I thought he'd gone off the deep end simply from PTSD, but as you listen to them describe him.... he's way gone. Having said that, he's most assuredly stabilizing by the Kalani/Angel episode.
    He's clearly smart as hell given his powers of observation and survival instincts.

"Smart One"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I mentioned the possibility of Skittles being a resident of the Mental Hospital in another thread (although I did it about 20 minutes after you made the observation on this thread) and I think it accounts for his somewhat odd behavior.
    Great minds think alike!

I think if he had been mentally all there before the outbreak, and had seen all his friends die he'd be more likely to become comatose and just numbly wander into a group of zombies and die.
    You might be right! Though if he thinks he lives in a crazy messed up world to begin with, zombies invading might just be a normal occurrence to him. It would explain how he has survived so well.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGlenn View Post

You might be right! Though if he thinks he lives in a crazy messed up world to begin with, zombies invading might just be a normal occurrence to him. It would explain how he has survived so well.
    The strangest thing about that though: He registers fear, but it's almost not in the present tense. He is afraid to go to the Arena but he just came from that direction. He's not a fan of going to a Tower and if you want to assume he was a Tower resident already, it makes sense. But the thing is, he steps up in 18-3 and acts so rationally it makes you wonder. He's told to stay put, but instead takes the initiative to change the tire, start the truck and deliver it to Angel and Kalani. He goes out alone and potentially unarmed to fix the truck...and doesn't think twice about it. Anything he can do to help Kalani and Angel.

"Smart One"

Status
    The strangest thing about that though: He registers fear, but it's almost not in the present tense. He is afraid to go to the Arena but he just came from that direction. He's not a fan of going to a Tower and if you want to assume he was a Tower resident already, it makes sense. But the thing is, he steps up in 18-3 and acts so rationally it makes you wonder. He's told to stay put, but instead takes the initiative to change the tire, start the truck and deliver it to Angel and Kalani. He goes out alone and potentially unarmed to fix the truck...and doesn't think twice about it. Anything he can do to help Kalani and Angel.
    I should really learn to listen to the latest episode before returning to the forum! Skittles spoilers! lol :-p You raise an interesting point though and I agree. It's not like he's so out of it that he isn't afraid... but he is surprisingly brave/calm when confronted with danger.

I think that he probably went insane as a result of something that happened post-breakout, but wishful thinking makes me want him to shed some light on what went down at the mental hospital!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    That's because Skittles is the best person ever in the entire world.

"Smart One"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    That's because Skittles is the best person ever in the entire world.
    Skittles for President.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast