User Tag List

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutting-T View Post
    Now all we need is some Skittles and some Ink.

Thanks

Nobody has actually said the obvious yet, and that is: WELL DONE K.C.!
    This Episode was a nice change of pace from normal and was a very good attempt at a much darker episode than usual, I actually felt slightly physically repulsed, very well done.

This seems to be leading up to 'The War 2.0', and hopefully in season 3 we will learn where the Zombies came from, who the eff Ink is and what happened when Michael broke his arm.

If that is the case, then they would be no where near the Tower, however I have a feeling the Mole may soon be revealed.
    mmm but who would do the revealing? who's left at the tower that know of the mole? that's datu, kalani, kelly, (all serious susupects) and pegs, i think thats it, maybe pegs will go all nancy drew on this but id rather the action stick with assault team.

AND HELL YES WAR 2.0! we just need Ink, and the colony up in this, and it'll be mass chaos
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Ra1th,

I don't think she was there, but she was "THERE" if you know what i mean. I'd think that everyone got a pretty detailed story about that arena. I must have missed something because everyone knew about HOPE and I don't recall her name being mentioned in detail that even Kelly would be hip to who she is just by hearing a name.

It's just my theory, but I think the Mallers have been clearing up the area. It's the only way I can see them traveling around wily nily.
    I think Ft Irwin is too far for the time they've traveled and the distance a person can walk at night and try to stay hidden. Lizzie did say she planned to go back after a day or two.

The prison would be the natural assumption and the most logical. Since when has KC done anything logical... er, what WE think is at least. ROFL! I'm going to start calling him the Walter Payton of the podcast world.. we think he's going one direction and JUKE! Nope, the other way he goes. leaving us sprawled on the 20 yard line.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutting-T View Post
    If that is the case, then they would be no where near the Tower, however I have a feeling the Mole may soon be revealed.
    Yeah, I just added Fort Irwin to the Google Map, and it's about 3 hours away during real life conditions
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Kc, you are a sick and demented man. Great episode!

Also remember something else: Lizzy is from L.A. There is the slight possibility that where they are is somewhere she knows from before the outbreak. What could cause such a reaction? I don't have any good guesses at the moment. But I'll throw a log on the fire anyway: LAX. If she sees an airport, she might assume the worst which is she's being flown somewhere by the Mallers and then she'll really be screwed.

As for the Mallers going to Fort Erwin: The roads are jammed leading out of the city. I don't think that's where they got off to. And if they did do that, the Tower people will be able to follow their trail very easily.

I, like others, vote for a knockered up Lizzy. While it could very easily be explained away as the situation she was in at the time (who could honestly blame her), I think her reaction of surprise to throwing up is a strong clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeks View Post
    Another thing that really got to me, when they said how somebody got badly burned... kinda triggered in my mind that someone may NOT be dead. I could be completely wrong, but gonna re-listen to it later.
    If you're thinking of Latch, I'd say it's probably not the case. Latch is dead. Scratch's reaction to him being shot, and reaction to Angel trying to return his body seem like it's a strong indicator (or a 99.99% assurance) that Latch is dead.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    LAX??! dude you suck for adding that twist! Great addition to the theory! Now I really need to look at the map to see how close that is to their territory.

Ok, open bids for where to go on the Voodoo lounge prediction thread.
    Put me down for the Arena.. just because

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

Also remember something else: Lizzy is from L.A. There is the slight possibility that where they are is somewhere she knows from before the outbreak. What could cause such a reaction? I don't have any good guesses at the moment. But I'll throw a log on the fire anyway: LAX. If she sees an airport, she might assume the worst which is she's being flown somewhere by the Mallers and then she'll really be screwed.
    I like this idea... And even more interestingly, who would be their pilot?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    I like this idea... And even more interestingly, who would be their pilot?
    Durai!!! that dude is probably like the swiss army knife of prisoners! LOL

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    If you're thinking of Latch, I'd say it's probably not the case. Latch is dead. Scratch's reaction to him being shot, and reaction to Angel trying to return his body seem like it's a strong indicator (or a 99.99% assurance) that Latch is dead.
    The interesting thing about this is that the person Tardust was referring to was named Johnny.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    LAX??! dude you suck for adding that twist! Great addition to the theory! Now I really need to look at the map to see how close that is to their territory.

Ok, open bids for where to go on the Voodoo lounge prediction thread.
    Put me down for the Arena.. just because
    Noted my good sir. I'm sure the location will be in the next installment.

LAX is located, as I think...Njhellfire I think it was who initially pointed it out??...right next to where the fueling depot is in the Maller territory. So it's not too far off the realm of possible that LAX is the location.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 4th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    The interesting thing about this is that the person Tardust was referring to was named Johnny.
    He was not referring to Latch. Latch is dead. Dead dead.
    Oh, and Fort Irwin is 4 hours in decent conditions. Google maps has that time wrong... just saying

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast