User Tag List

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    my 2 cents: Saul and Lizzie have been together about what??? 2 months 1.5 months.. Long enough to be really tired and really sick if she were.. ahem.. and saul were busy repopulating..

Morning sickness usually starts (if at all) between the 4th and 8th week after conception. On average morning sickness lasts until sometime between the 14th and the 22nd week.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    it was weird that lizzy was crying the whole time, i mean before the rape issue came up. I was always under the impression she was extremely tough, but then again maybe she saw what was coming, well she lucked out anyway. Sucks Blaire had to cry all weekend for the episode .

it's also weird that she was throwing up all over the place, i mean it wasnt just once, it wasnt just twice, she was continuously throwing up throughout the episode, i think she threw up like 4 or 5 times. jeez how does that even work? shouldnt her stomach have been cleared out by like puking session part 2? maybe J0be hit the nail on the head with the pregnancy thing.

hey, just to go off topic for a sec, anyone else notice how angel jumped on saul for yelling at riley? i'm telling u the double meaning of the title is that Angel and Riley hooked up.

Man awesome set up episode, next one will be awesome, Michael, Angel, Saul, Burt ALL IN ONE EPISODE!!!! soldier madness, the tower's full on offensive force, literally all of the tower's best fighters are here, including riley, oh man i cant wait for the next one
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I think there is potential for Lizzie to be pregnant, though it's hard to say as she was going through a very traumatic experience that would make any person who doesn't like to get raped puke. I thought it was pretty funny how Scratch threatened to feed Tar's ass to the Sisters. It made me immediately think of my all time favorite movie. So thanks for that. I'm thinking that maybe they did go back to Eastern Bay. Didn't Lizzie see that place when she went with Saul and Burt to get the fuel? Even had she not seen it, the thought of being taken to a prison where the prisoners are in charge would be enough to solicit that kind of sound Lizzie made at the end. My guess is she's being taken to Eastern Bay. Oh...and Burt's going to die. :-( His sacrifice will be his redeeming act.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Morning sickness usually starts (if at all) between the 4th and 8th week after conception. On average morning sickness lasts until sometime between the 14th and the 22nd week.
    What sucks for my wife is that her's starts right about the same time as everyone else, but lasts the ENTIRE TIME. And she get's it daily+. Sometimes up to 4 times a day.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    My guess is she's being taken to Eastern Bay. Oh...and Burt's going to die. :-( His sacrifice will be his redeeming act.
    it could be saul, dont forget romeo and juliet, saul's jumping around making all sorts of stupid decisions without thinking them through right now, if angel/michael/burt/riley arent able to calm him down and keep him out of it, then he might just do something really really stupid.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    ohmygod, 4-8 weeks... THE PARTY
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    "10% of what i had was actually legal...." ROFL!
    Great episode! Two places I can actually think Lizzy would be scared of: The Arena and the Prison. If it's the prison, why move BACK and why NOW??
    With all the stuff they've pilfered, they can probably repair any damage to the gates and make it a nastier place to get into.

The Arena: They've been proactive in clearing out area and now the arena is "infestation" free. I noticed and assumed that Scratch was driving solo. Hmm....
    Still nada on "The Rat" unless it has something to do with the other woman Scratch mentioned. Time to look at the map again!
    I can't believe they were going for a full frontal assault with 5 people even with a .50 cal. That's balls to the wall right there!

Was Paco the cat Scratch messed up after the tanker issue?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    That was Charley (I forget the exact spelling)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    "10% of what i had was actually legal...." ROFL!
    Great episode! Two places I can actually think Lizzy would be scared of: The Arena and the Prison. If it's the prison, why move BACK and why NOW??
    With all the stuff they've pilfered, they can probably repair any damage to the gates and make it a nastier place to get into.

The Arena: They've been proactive in clearing out area and now the arena is "infestation" free. I noticed and assumed that Scratch was driving solo. Hmm....
    Still nada on "The Rat" unless it has something to do with the other woman Scratch mentioned. Time to look at the map again!
    I can't believe they were going for a full frontal assault with 5 people even with a .50 cal. That's balls to the wall right there!

whoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoa holdup

the arena was cleared out? you mean the arena as in, the zombie stronghold thousands of zombies, LED BY INK the godzombie arena? and if we are talking about the same arena, would lizzy even know what it looks like? she wasnt on that mission to save angel/riley/datu was she?

i think hte prison makes sense, cause during the war, durai had said that the mall was falling apart, and i mean a mall seems like a bad place to stay long term, maybe they are moving back to eastern bay OR OR OR plot twist, they moved to fort irwin, and beat the tower to it, hey why not? they think the same way the tower does, they'll arrive at the same conclusion. The tower's been abuzz about fort irwin for a while, maybe her groan was that they'd been beaten to the punch. but then again did they really travel 2 or 3 hours to make it to fort irwin, i dunno

im wondering what saul is doing upright still, he's a threat to the whole damn mission as he is right now, whyyy michael, why wont u beat him on the head and tie him to a pole. (yeah angel wouldnt rly do this kinda thing).
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    it was weird that lizzy was crying the whole time, i mean before the rape issue came up. I was always under the impression she was extremely tough, but then again maybe she saw what was coming, well she lucked out anyway. Sucks Blaire had to cry all weekend for the episode .

it's also weird that she was throwing up all over the place, i mean it wasnt just once, it wasnt just twice, she was continuously throwing up throughout the episode, i think she threw up like 4 or 5 times. jeez how does that even work? shouldnt her stomach have been cleared out by like puking session part 2? maybe J0be hit the nail on the head with the pregnancy thing.

hey, just to go off topic for a sec, anyone else notice how angel jumped on saul for yelling at riley? i'm telling u the double meaning of the title is that Angel and Riley hooked up.

Man awesome set up episode, next one will be awesome, Michael, Angel, Saul, Burt ALL IN ONE EPISODE!!!! soldier madness, the tower's full on offensive force, literally all of the tower's best fighters are here, including riley, oh man i cant wait for the next one
    Now all we need is some Skittles and some Ink.

Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    This is in reference to the Shawshank Redemption. The Sisters are a nasty prison gang with a particular love of raping new inmates.
    Youtube Clip
    Thanks

Nobody has actually said the obvious yet, and that is: WELL DONE K.C.!
    This Episode was a nice change of pace from normal and was a very good attempt at a much darker episode than usual, I actually felt slightly physically repulsed, very well done.

This seems to be leading up to 'The War 2.0', and hopefully in season 3 we will learn where the Zombies came from, who the eff Ink is and what happened when Michael broke his arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    whoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoa holdup

the arena was cleared out? you mean the arena as in, the zombie stronghold thousands of zombies, LED BY INK the godzombie arena? and if we are talking about the same arena, would lizzy even know what it looks like? she wasnt on that mission to save angel/riley/datu was she?

i think hte prison makes sense, cause during the war, durai had said that the mall was falling apart, and i mean a mall seems like a bad place to stay long term, maybe they are moving back to eastern bay OR OR OR plot twist, they moved to fort irwin, and beat the tower to it, hey why not? they think the same way the tower does, they'll arrive at the same conclusion. The tower's been abuzz about fort irwin for a while, maybe her groan was that they'd been beaten to the punch. but then again did they really travel 2 or 3 hours to make it to fort irwin, i dunno

im wondering what saul is doing upright still, he's a threat to the whole damn mission as he is right now, whyyy michael, why wont u beat him on the head and tie him to a pole. (yeah angel wouldnt rly do this kinda thing).
    If that is the case, then they would be no where near the Tower, however I have a feeling the Mole may soon be revealed.
    Last edited by Cutting-T; Apr 4th, 2011 at 11:46 AM.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast