User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    You're not a true forum member until you have had at least one back and forth with Osiris. Sometimes I sit and wonder, isOsiris the real life Mulder? or is he David Duchovney as Fox Mulder?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    You're not a true forum member until you have had at least one back and forth with Osiris. Sometimes I sit and wonder, isOsiris the real life Mulder? or is he David Duchovney as Fox Mulder?
    "Fame costs, and right here is where you start payin'. "
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    So... just to clarify that recap... the words I put in your mouth were a logical deduction from the sequence of arguments you made.

And saying that rape victims aren't better off dead because they can heal and have fulfilling lives is a far cry from saying that rape isn't a big deal and people need to just buck up and get over it.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tillvictory View Post
    So... just to clarify that recap... the words I put in your mouth were a logical deduction from the sequence of arguments you made.

And saying that rape victims aren't better off dead because they can heal and have fulfilling lives is a far cry from saying that rape isn't a big deal and people need to just buck up and get over it.
    There's so badass. Totally not a deduction based on logic, rather based on inference. Still.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526