User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    ...or gatekeeper is Durai in disguise.
    HA! Thanks for making me laugh out loud. That was a funny joke for 11:00 at night.

Skittles coming in to save the day doesn't seem likely. He is more inclined to stay out of conflict especially since he has no vested interest in it. He helped Angel/Kalani because they were putting his life in danger by being around.

I agree with Ra1th - Durai is not dead. As much as I'd love to get a change of location, it's just not going to happen. Why would KC put so much time and energy into LA only to have us fly away? Unless we split the group up .. putting most of the no name people and a handful of the major players heading to the fort to get a nice home base. Leave the other group at a secondary base to investigate ground zero. But, yeah. That's probably not happening either.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    i hate the idea that the colony and the mallers are working together. that sounds sooo dumb. Hey we have two great sets of villains on this show, you know what would be great lets have them work together, yeah that sounds awesome. What good does that do? what does that accomplish? If the tower was some sort of insane unstopable super power, thats one thing, but they arent. the tower is the underdog. they have 20 - 30 people just trying to get by. of those 20 people 5-8 of them are actually capable as soldiers. The colony is MASSIVE theres around a 1000 people living there, thats a huge number compared to 20-30. same with the mallers, we dont know what their numbers are like but its probably estimated in the hundreds somewhere between 100 and 400. Look its been established that both of these guys are BAD people, gatekeeper is bad, the mallers tried to rape lizzy, etc. etc. From a story telling perspective, what good comes from having these two join forces? it just seems soooo cheesy and stupid,

gatekeeper: wow scratch i like your style
    scratch: oh your pretty messed up in the head, we should join forces

if anything these two forces would tear each other apart on sight
    I agree completely with that assessment. Plus the people in the Colony aren't bad people. Sure Gatekeeper is a batshit crazy sociopath, but most of the regular people there are just that...regular people. People who are just trying to survive and are willing to put up with a crazy leader to do so because they're afraid of the alternative. The Mallers on the other hand are all...or at least mostly...batshit crazy sociopaths. If Gatekeeper did try to ally with the Mallers the rank and file Colony folk would probably revolt in disgust.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Who's happy Scratch is back!? *raises hand*

Lizzy's puking was definitely a symptom. I'm not quite sure it's pregnancy. Initially I suspected she was showing signs of infection but being preggers isn't exactly far-fetched. The way Scratch said "you're sick" and then ordered the removal of the handcuffs could be taken as an indicator. Women tend just know these things. I once figured out girl in my college class was pregnant nearly 3 weeks before she officially announced it. It's all in the silent signs and signals.

If Durai is ex-military, perhaps he knows about Fort Irwin as well? Maybe the Tower rat gave him a heads up? It's too early to say.

Quote Originally Posted by bvglee
    Yes, I agree, Lizzie may be pregnant (even though I've read that very intense fear makes people vomit or retch bile even if their stomatch is empty), but that Latch nonsense is getting annoying, he's DEAD!, period (this is an "infected" plague so no Undead Latch, and his evil twin is fraternal and already there, so no cheap Soap Opera/Goatee doppelgänger storyline either).
    It's an apocalypse. The only person she has left in the world was murdered. Not by zombies, not by catching the infection, he was shot and his killer is alive within another faction. You can't heal that kind of wound with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
    I liked the episode a lot but that rapist might be the worst voice actor I've ever heard...he doesn't come across as threatening or scary only funny. I can't help but laugh at every line read he has and I'm assuming the character is supposed to be some kind of murderous sicko and that just doesn't come across.
    I caught that last episode. I had a hard time being convinced this guy's ever been in prison. Too much Joker, not enough Deebo.
    Last edited by Zombiehead; Apr 5th, 2011 at 11:33 PM.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
    I liked the episode a lot but that rapist might be the worst voice actor I've ever heard...he doesn't come across as threatening or scary only funny. I can't help but laugh at every line read he has and I'm assuming the character is supposed to be some kind of murderous sicko and that just doesn't come across
    Just because Tardust is a sex offender (which seems pretty obvious since he knew exactly what needed to happen for him to....get ready in a violent sexual encounter...) doesn't mean he's a murderous sicko. One does not necessarily equal the other. There are some sex offenders who do not murder there victims, and there are murderers who don't rape their victims.

If he was truly a murderous sicko, why not slit Lizzy's throat when she was incapacitated from the taser?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Yeah, I see Tardust as being kind of like this guy. Basically a creepy sexual offender. So from that angle, I see the voice actor as doing a very good job with the character.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    There are some sex offenders who do not murder there victims
    GRAMMER HAMMER! YOU MEAN TO SAY "THEIR"

never thought i'd catch you, BUT I DID WOOOOOOOT
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    GRAMMER HAMMER! YOU MEAN TO SAY "THEIR"

never thought i'd catch you, BUT I DID WOOOOOOOT
    I blame auto correct on my iPad. Trust me, It's one of my biggest pet peeves and I don't interchange they're, their or there because I know the difference between them.

And just to burst your bubble, you spelled grammar wrong. Aces!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Gaahhhh damnitall
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I honestly did not think about pregnancy at all, I just assumed it was the scare/shock/aftershock from the taser. Isn't it common to puke after being tazed?

On another topic, I'm writing a fanfiction in which Lizzie is rescued and Michael mocks her Nelson-style for 16 hours for treating him like an idiot during the war "oh, you have no magic plan to fix everything, you suck, gnahgnahgnah!" and then not being able to survive more than 1 day on her own.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Any theories on the "she" that Scrath mentions being back at the base when she also says "No word yet" while talking to Tardust in the furniture store?

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast