User Tag List

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    Can I just bring up a point that I didn't see anyone mention.... Remember
    Finally, Lizzie's gasp at the end may be a response to someone she saw there, not necessarily location based...the rat perhaps or another prisoner?

just my 2 cents that quickly turned into a dollars worth.
    Damn you Darkwing Duck!! Damn you!! Someone instead of someplace?! UGH! UGH and UGH! Now I feel like throwing up!
    I'm not feeling well at all right now.. nope, down right feverish. If I could turn pale, I think I'd be pale right now!

Way to turn EVERYONE's theories upside down! I hate newbies upsetting the delicate balance of things! Now i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight because of you! Are you happy huh? Huh?
    Now I have to not only look forward to a night of tossing and turning, but my wife elbowing me in the adams apple and cussing me out because she can't sleep now. All that leads me to a bleary eyed day at work, which in turn leads me to posting grumpy rants about Angel.
    You wanna know what happens then?
    well my friend...
    I get Ra1th all worked up (envision Bill Bixby in the original Hulk tv show)
    A cranky #1 Angel Fan leads to Yarri's Momma Bear tendencies to flare up. Then Nik starts to giggle in the corner like Muttley while KC threatens to pummel us to submission via water cannon!

Thanks for you new fangled theory and all the pain it's about to bring! You, Sir,-along with the people who created Wheat Thins and Nutter Butter- are on my hit list...
    *runs off shaking his fist at the heavens*
    Last edited by HaveCrowBarWillTravel; Apr 5th, 2011 at 08:01 AM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Oddly enough...yes I am indeed happy now.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    ROFL!! That just shows how sadistic you are. Yes sir... sadistic.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I am the terror that make you flap in the night. Sleep well.......

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    LMAO Now this is a discussion!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Can I just bring up a point that I didn't see anyone mention...Durai may have died in the war. Remember when shots rang out from the Tower and then Scratch got on the radio. Haven't heard mention of him since. Seems like Scratch is in charge and the rules have all changed for the Mallers.
    This was brought up in Durai's character thread I believe. Durai could have been killed in the war, yes. But during the clean up, I feel like that would have been mentioned. Unless the zombies took him away. But one of the last things we hear from the Mallers before Scratch sets fire to the place is one in the background saying "He said not to!" (12-3 at 11:00) which to me implies Durai still calling the shots

Finally, Lizzie's gasp at the end may be a response to someone she saw there, not necessarily location based...the rat perhaps or another prisoner?
    Guys, I got to tell you I had this really crazy dream last night and got this great idea.....ok so check this out. What if....Lizzy was gasping because she saw someone she knew! What if it wasn't location based at all?? What if it was the rat of another person she knew??!?!?!?! And I totally want you to know I didn't just like....read Arkum's post of epic insightfulness and steal it. Totally on my own. No help, and certainly not stolen...

Great great great idea! I'm mad at you because I didn't think of it first!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Arkum/darkwing duck you have now gained major stature for coming up with a fantastic idea before Mr Nik Voodoo!!!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Some plant seeds of thought in others minds, I prefer to plant weeds. They take longer to uproot.

I can't for the life of me think of who was missing from the tower for the last few days that could be with the Mallers though. I may have to go back a few chapters and research who is around. Could also be the site of someone dead, like she looks up and there's Latch, strung up as a memorial since Scratch has lost her mind even more without him around to keep her in reality.

Or maybe she just saw that they had fields of crops and a carnival going.
    Last edited by Arkum; Apr 5th, 2011 at 08:59 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Some plant seeds of thought in others minds, I prefer to plant weeds. They take longer to uproot.

I can't for the life of me think of who was missing from the tower for the last few days that could be with the Mallers though. I may have to go back a few chapters and research who is around. Could also be the site of someone dead, like she looks up and there's latch, strung up as a memorial since Scratch has lost her mind even more without him around to keep he in reality.

Or maybe she just saw that they had fields of crops and a carnival going.
    We have not heard Kalani since the base mission, so he's not around. Aaand that would be it except for our unnamed Tower residents (I know they are actually named but we don't know who they are). Everyone else we've heard from at least once since arriving back at the Tower. So lets just feed the flames of that Kalani theory again.

And really....STOP STEALING MY IDEAS! I as totally gonna say the mallers were having a carnival! Sheesh.....damn mind readers! That would be the scariest carnival ever. Carnie rigs the games so the Mallers can't win, Mallers take the entire stand out with a pipe bomb....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

The only other thing I can think of is like mentioned previous, the Mallers have captive zombies.

And if you would like me to stop stealing your ideas, stop leaving them on post-it notes all over the office.

I also feel like Angel will come to shine in the coming episodes, showing that his only tactic isn't "Wait and see what happens"

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast