User Tag List

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joosbawx View Post
    I think that Lizzy is pregnant; however, I think that the father is her ex-now-deceased-boyfriend. how much time have we covered in the narrative so far? at least a couple months, and Lizzy was a late, no pun intended, arrival.
    Story started on May 8, 2009 and we are currently in mid to late August of 2009.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shananala8 View Post
    On this topic, we can postulate that the male prisoners are not freely raping any females who may have joined their ranks. Tardust's comments on how long it's been and all that would indicate that he hasn't scored in a while.
    I feel like that would be a safe assumption. So the theorized women in the mall apparently are safe for one reason or another, or are so badass and hardcore no one would dare mess with them.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I feel like that would be a safe assumption. So the theorized women in the mall apparently are safe for one reason or another, or are so badass and hardcore no one would dare mess with them.
    which if there are civilians among them, its very possible that its the first, not everyone can be a scratch. so there you have it, there is some sort of law/ rule system in play with the mallers, and it's enforced prly with consequences that rival death, or just straight up death, cause theres no other way to keep people like this in line
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Scavenger"

Status
    I liked the episode a lot but that rapist might be the worst voice actor I've ever heard...he doesn't come across as threatening or scary only funny. I can't help but laugh at every line read he has and I'm assuming the character is supposed to be some kind of murderous sicko and that just doesn't come across.
    The only prediction I have is that with the Mallers being gone means they were able to relocate somewhere better and more secure,which is why they wanted the tower. I am assuming the new regime in the colony was somehow linked with the mallers already and got themselves in a place to take over and move in which is probably the same thing they had hoped to do with the help from the rat in the tower. I also wonder where all the zombies have gone and why with all the movement and noise being made there haven't been at least random zombie kills just to keep the idea that they are some kind of threat. I'm glad we're moving toward a big conflict but almost a month until the next episode...damn this forum is going to be very active with theories.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Whew! That was some good read'n! I love all the newbie comments! Fresh blood! Again, great episode. The transition from past to present was an amazing vehicle to use. The difference in the music was a great touch and really prepared you for the next scene.

Ok.. *ahem, ahem* on with the rest of the story.....

My Arena theory was simply a twist to the obvious. It may just be a way to advance the story, but I just keep seeing people traveling around LA without too much fear now. No encounters with roaming infected. Scratch is tooling around solo, Burt was at the furniture store that morning... solo.
    The bums that caught Lizzy were a two man team. It's just too easy. I'd buy it if the creatures only came out at night. Day time travel would be possible with little fear (I am Legendish).
    again this is just me, but like Nik pointed out, the ex mallers haven't sat on their hands. The one thing I do know is that cats in prison are inventive... very inventive. Si, it may be pushing the envelope to think they cleaned out the Arena, but I don't see that outside of Durai's vision to be proactive or their capabilities. So, where are the infected hoards then if they haven't been whittled down a bit?
    Plus... I like being difficult and KC keeps flipping the script on us.

The prisoner morality traits were brought up: Scratch IS evil. She's a sociopath in every sense of the word. I also think the women they have could possibly be relatives, wives or girlfriends of the inmates. There would have been a good number of people visiting their locked up loved ones during the outbreak (ie..Scratch). They possibly went out and saved other emotionally important people.
    Not all of them are going to be John Wayne Gates. You'd have a ton of cats locked up for 3 strikes crap or armed robbery, Manslaughter.. etc. Not exactly the type you want to marry your daughter, but not Michael Myers either.

Rules and Discipline: I think that Durai leads by Charisma and down right iron hand. Does anyone else see Latch as his attack dog? She has a longer leash now that they're gathering deserters.
    I think she catches it from Durai and the ish rolls down hill if people aren't doing what they're supposed to do.

Ok, i'm out and without one swing at Angel or Mike.

DURAI for Speaker of the House!!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    I'm betting on the prison as the Mallers new base of operations. The Mallers of course fled originally and set up shop somewhere else the minute they were freed. Who wouldn't? Finally out of the cell with a taste of freedom and all that. But... when things don't go so well and you are looking for a more defensible position, the thought has to come up... "Where do I know of a place that is built like a fortress?". The obvious answer is the prison, which is literally built like a fortress, all brick and stone and steel. It would be a really galling choice, but at least this time they are the masters and not the inmates. I can see them warming up to the idea from that perspective and gradually accepting the idea of going back to a place they hated. The lesser of the evils, safe vs not safe.

If I'm right, then the planned assault by the Tower rescue team would be, at best, very difficult if not impossible. More likely to be solved through negotiation than with gunfire. Possibly the Tower can spend whatever brownie points they made returning Latch's body in exchange for Lizzy. Depends on who's in charge of the Mallers now I think.
    Last edited by wooly; Apr 5th, 2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: typo

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Great theories. The little hampster wheel in my head is turning. I wonder who the "the other one - The one already there" is that Tar is talking about? Another captured woman?... or the rat from the tower? Don't forget there was another search party out in the morning besides Burt & Saul. hmmmm

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Can I just bring up a point that I didn't see anyone mention...Durai may have died in the war. Remember when shots rang out from the Tower and then Scratch got on the radio. Haven't heard mention of him since. Seems like Scratch is in charge and the rules have all changed for the Mallers.

Also I don't think Lizzie is pregnant, seems like its too easy to guess for that crazed mastermind KC to let us figure it out that easy. Got to be something deeper. Maybe Saul is a bit infected and Burt's "feeling" is right on cue. In caring for him I'm sure she contacted his blood a lot. Saul is pumped full of every antibiotic they can find, it may be helping him slow it down a bit, but Lizzie doesn't have those meds in her. Getting sick may be a symptom. Also may help explain Sauls instant turn to rage when he finds out about Lizzie. Though it is justified if he isn't infected as well.

Listening to a "rape' scene is always difficult to me, in any media. This was very well written and chilled me to the core. I'm with Saul, if I saw that room I would want blood, with or without backup. its going to take the whole rest of the crew to contain him and get him to think smart.

Oh and regarding Riley and Angel, there have been a few hints that Riley prefers woman over men. Remember when he was trying to spend the night when Bert first took over the leardership role. She kept turning him down then when she was alone said "He just doesn't get it does he?" Just food for thought on that relationship.

Finally, Lizzie's gasp at the end may be a response to someone she saw there, not necessarily location based...the rat perhaps or another prisoner?

just my 2 cents that quickly turned into a dollars worth.
    Last edited by Arkum; Apr 5th, 2011 at 07:15 AM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    Finally, Lizzie's gasp at the end may be a response to someone she saw there, not necessarily location based...the rat perhaps or another prisoner?

just my 2 cents that quickly turned into a dollars worth.
    Good thought Arkum! Maybe they pulled up and the rat is standing at the entrance. BTW I always want to call you Darkwing. lol

"Builder"

Status
    Arkum I like the idea of her seeing someone she recognized ie the rat, but at the same time we also do know that the mallers moved so it could be a combination of both? I also like the idea that she might be infected too, in fact what if she was both prego and infected? Hybrid babay?
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast