User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    It doesn't seem like sentience is something the act zombie asserts, even ink, we don't know how aware he is, obviously intelligent but considering the tone of the story so far I'd doubt the addition of any zombie to the tower group. As for interrogating a talking zombie, even ink couldn't speak, he couldnmumble and MIMIC speech but I don't honk it actually comprehends language.

As of late im wondering if the forum is giving WAY too much importance to radon labs. Not everything has to be of such importance in the story, it's only been mentioned once I think it's too big a leap to theorize it's the source of the outbreak or that it's crucial to the story, but if it comes up AGAIN, then we know it has serious implications

A kid would be nice, especially since Tommy's dead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNomad View Post
    I would add the "religious nut", because things seem to get more interesting when you start saying this is your judgment for being sinners. Also people start to think about it and they join one of two sides: the ones with common sense, or the ones who blame others for not being religious. Sacrifices, burnings, fights, war, etc. I'd like to see some of that. Inner turmoil.
    Ah, The Mist syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th
    A kid would be nice, especially since Tommy's dead
    Hope.
    Last edited by Zombiehead; Apr 3rd, 2011 at 10:17 AM.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    I would add a scientist who could actually help us delve deeper into the origins of the virus and possibly figure out a cure or treatment. A southern stereotype like Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 would be another character I would add, for comic relief as opposed to actually aiding the other characters like a scientist would.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

I'd really rather not have the religious nut or like a racist redneck that's allready like walking dead territory plus I just haaaatee those characters it'll just be me waiting for em to die

"Scavenger"

Status
    Agreed. Those stereotype characters are annoying, but good for comic relief. Particularly when combined. "You all be gone from heyah, you fowel zombey from the pits of...ARRRRGH !!..." (followed by crunching sounds).

I like ObamaCats' suggested scientist a lot. Have we met any geeky survivors yet? The Tower could use a MacGyver-type now that Tommy is gone.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    A surviving scientist that has all the answers is also cliche. The Walking Dead has a poor excuse of an example of one. I like the way RE:1 did it by having them all die in the outbreak. I'd prefer an answer being found in old notes and video logs of a scientist who did survive for a while, kind of like how I Am Legend did, except he ended up turning too.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    A surviving scientist that has all the answers is also cliche. The Walking Dead has a poor excuse of an example of one. I like the way RE:1 did it by having them all die in the outbreak. I'd prefer an answer being found in old notes and video logs of a scientist who did survive for a while, kind of like how I Am Legend did, except he ended up turning too.
    yeah i agree with you on that, but i think walking dead's scientist was useless, that guy didnt tell us anything, other than that the brain reactiates after dying, i wanna know HOW the whole thing started, i hope they tell us that, i dont care how they do it
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    yeah i agree with you on that, but i think walking dead's scientist was useless, that guy didnt tell us anything, other than that the brain reactiates after dying, i wanna know HOW the whole thing started, i hope they tell us that, i dont care how they do it
    You want to know the science or the chain of events...or both?

The only problem is, as soon as they start explaining, the plot holes start glaring. I like Tremors (the first one) because it's about people who have no idea what's happening. Battlestar Galactica was so amazing until the end. I guess besides the whole WTF of it all, the series was about certain ideas and concepts over and over again that never got resolved in a meaningful way. The end was like a dump truck of exposition emptying a load of nonsense over a gaping hole of abandoned plot points.

So, I guess what I want most of all is for the explanation not to suck.

"Builder"

Status
    Maybe not an all out character per se but maybe having some strange and unusual things or paranormal stuff might fun for an episode or two. For example have bigfoot come out and bash a few zombies!

For a character, maybe an archeologist that might now a link based on info he/she found at a dig somewhere.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    Not so much a scientist with all the answers, but someone who has the background knowledge to figure things out.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast