User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Don't listen to the haters Greg!!!
    Pete for president!!!!!!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmray View Post
    Ok, first off I love the podcast and the dialogue back and forth between Greg and Britt. You guys are doing a fantastic job! Having said that, Britt you had me ROFL at 19:05 in the podcast when you said Kallani is an airplane and Saul is Tanya's Mother. That went right over everyone's head but I lost it!

Keep up the great work guys!!!

Ray
    HAHAHA! I had to listen again myself! LOL.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Just for reference, I think you were right Britt about Saul overhearing Burt. The exact back and forth was:
    Burt: "I need to go make sure no one tells Saul a different story about, y'know, Lizzy. You know what I mean?"
    Saul: "No, What do you mean... Burt?"

The direct reference to "What do you mean" means to me that he overheard.
    I thought there was muffled talk going on when saul left the room indicating that someone was telling him outside.

"Lurker"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Love'd this week's WND. I agree, you guys are really getting more organized! I have 2 suggestions. It seems that the episodes are getting shorter I would love a longer show in general. Don't get me wrong you guys do a heck of a job and I know you are all busy. Just my opinion Also yea, Brit, needs to get into an epsiode(s). Overall great episode. Love the show.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Great episode, I especially liked the end song where Rebecca got cut off by the growling zombie. Made me lolz

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    By the way Greg Miller, my diva comment in the other thread was only meant as a joke. I apologize if I offended.
    Hey--

No sweat. My other job's commenters are a bit meaner, so I was just making sure we're all cool on We're Alive.

Greg

"Smart One"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmray View Post
    Britt you had me ROFL at 19:05 in the podcast when you said Kallani is an airplane
    LOL. It all makes sense when you think about it. He wasn't playing dead in the arena, he was just waiting to be refueled.
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I'm curious to hear Greg's response to episode 20-3. He was "visibly" upset about what could have happened to Lizzy when she was tazed. I felt the same feeling of dread. He probably was feeling like all of us when listening to 20-3; ready to throw up?
    Last edited by VeritableHero; Apr 6th, 2011 at 08:06 AM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Hey guys, just wanted to thank you for being awesome! I have not trolled every corner of this board yet to find the answer, but I am wondering if the reading at Meltdown Comics will be put up as a podcast? Also does it have anything to do with the Nerdist podcast?

Bleh, maybe I should have read the poster to see the big Nerdist logo on it. Thats still awesome though good to see some of my favorite podcasts are starting to form up like an information voltron to wreck itunes. Keep up the good work you guys rock!
    Last edited by TCM Revolver; Apr 8th, 2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Multiple posts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123