User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    Maybe the tests on convicts/deathrow were being done in many prisons. Only thing that doesn't really make sense is the fact that everything seemed to have happened all at once..everywhere. Theres no way a bunch of prisons around the country would breakout, theres way more to this. I still think scienists would be involved, but thers a larger picture that still hasn't enfolded yet. Hurry up next chapter.. hurry up

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Considering Other Possibilities

I agree with the popular opinion that Raydon Labs is connected in some way to the outbreak but we know so little about both Raydon and the nature of the zombies that all our theories are based on nothing but assumptions. There is no evidence that Raydon conducted experiments, research or is even a medical/biological lab.
    I bring this to the forum so that the discuss is broadened to allow for other possibilities.

• What if Raydon Labs were good guys, acting to contain and/or cure the first generation zombies? That seems like a twist worthy of Kc.

• One possible cause of the nation-wide outbreak is that the "virus" was weaponized, spreading from a missile or crop duster rather than needle and gurney. Consider if Raydon Labs is an agricultural agency, making GMO's that reanimate dead crops.

I reiterate that these are only possible explanations behind the role Raydon Labs will have played in the origin of the zombies but they have as much evidence as the medical experiments/mental patient theories. If 23-3 reveals anything, even the presence of Raydon at the hospital, we will be able to narrow down the theories but right now I wouldn't discount any wild ideas about the type of science Raydon Labs conducted.
    Last edited by Banvillin; Jul 4th, 2011 at 08:32 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    I actually touched on this subject in another theory section. Regarding Radon labs that very well could be where it all started and I have this theory that Skittles knows a whole lot more about the zombie out break then he is letting everyone know. We don't know much about him and he is studying the zombies. Perhaps Skittles worked at Radon as a leading scientist. Could the out break just be a bunch of test subjects that escaped? or worse were released onto the world?
    I'm wondering if Kc will do anything with Radon labs and i don't think he will, I think he will stick with more originality after all Radon labs could be pretty much the same as the umbrella corporation from Resident Evil.
    Just a thought....

"Lurker"

Status
    I like the Skittles theory. I just get the feeling that he's too innocent to have had a hand in the whole apocolypse thing. I do think that Radon labs is just a random thing thrown in the story to show how smart that particular zombie was. Skittles did mention to stay away from book stores and libraries. Because that is where you can find smart zombies. I find that part hard to digest...

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm with you on that last point!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Bump?

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Yep Radon Labs is a dead end, No Trioxin 245 anywhere
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Yep Radon Labs is a dead end, No Trioxin 245 anywhere
    What do you mean? What is trioxin?

39-1 has brought Raydon labs to the forefront of the story. Is this thread seriously all we know? Kc has done a good job building for the last season!
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    What do you mean? What is trioxin?

39-1 has brought Raydon labs to the forefront of the story. Is this thread seriously all we know? Kc has done a good job building for the last season!
    2-4-5 Trioxin is the chemical that makes zombies from the Return of the Living Dead movies. And honestly, I'm starting to think that reference might be pretty close to the truth here. The biggest problem with trying to pinpoint the origins of the outbreak in We're Alive is that sometimes it seems to stem from a natural source and others it seems to be man made.
    The fact that the outbreak had multiple origin points around the world, most of which came from the "ring of fire" surrounding the Pacific, points to some sort a natural disaster sparked by geological activity. And the presence of the cracks near ground zero, as well as the presence of the haze there adds even more evidence to this. But, at the same time, the chamber of horrors in the hospital and the involvement of Raydon Labs in the story makes it seem like there might be a man made source, especially where the Little Ones are concerned.
    So here's the idea I've been mulling over in my head (not sure if I posted this anywhere else too): Some sort of toxic gas was trapped underground, for how long is anyone's guess, and was discovered some time before the outbreak. People, being the curious sort that we are, tried to collect this haze stuff and study it. And it was Raydon Labs that was leading the testing. When the outbreak happened, basically something burst and released the haze toxin, causing the initial infection, and every type of zombie we've seen before the Little Ones was the result of a sudden overdose of haze toxin combined with the usually bite based spread. So what we see with the regular zombies as well as most of the "special ones" (behemoths, jumpers, runners, smart ones, etc.) are the results of raw exposure. The Little Ones, however have shown many signs of having been created: They started out small and then "grew up," they've been "tagged" with tattoos (at least the first batch was) and they were likely subjugated to whatever other horrors occurred in that basement room in the hospital. So I think they are the "refined" zombies. Whatever Raydon was experimenting with led to a new variety of the haze toxin that combined the best attributes of the other types of zombies (tough like a behemoth, but agile like a jumper plus smarter than your average zombie) If the project was in the initial phases when the outbreak occurred, then Ink could have simply piggy backed on Raydon's research to finish the work on the Little Ones. Especially if Ink was a test subject himself, which I think he was.

So yeah there's my theory, not sure if it warrants a tin-foil hat or not, you be the judge.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Wrong thread^

crackpot thread.

kidding man, sounds as solid as anyone else 's!
    Likes HardKor liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast