Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Skittles to Angel - "You cannot trusts him...Kalani just wants the ring for himself he does"
    Angel - "WTF are you talking about?"

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    You know, I have to agree. I see him very hobbit like. Hunched over with gross bare feet, darting eyes, and an overbite with thin lips. Bit up fingernails. Up to no good, like he will lead them into a trap next time. Weird image, I know. HOWEVER, when he was first introduced with the original doofy voice, I saw him more like a mentally challenged character more than mentally disturbed. Kind of like Lenny from Mice and Men.
    Yes that's what I thought too. I wasn't sure if they were going to have him actually be mentally handicapped or they were just trying to convey the stuff this guy had been through to survive.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I can see you how he reminds of you Golem. He's like this weird little super helpful assistant and you are never sure if you want to trust his opinion, but then he goes and does something like ... changes the tire on the humvee while you are playing tag with Behemoth and that kind of heart can't be denied. He's a good guy, so he is not Golem for me. I can't quite describe who I see when I hear Skittles talk, but I feel like he should be wearing a fanny pack and clothing that doesn't quite fit him. haha.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    I can't quite describe who I see when I hear Skittles talk, but I feel like he should be wearing a fanny pack and clothing that doesn't quite fit him. haha.
    I imagine him as the creepy brother Todd from the movie Wedding Crashers, but older, dirtier, and more nerve-rattled rather than emo.
    todd.jpg

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    minus the suit of course. LOL

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I think Skittles suffers from autism, so Raymond Babbit (Dustin Hoffman, Rain Man) comes to mind. Skittles definitely has a Gollum flavor, only I see his part is played by Steve Buscemi. But that's only so I don't have to do CG conversion in my head.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dontkillburt View Post
    I think Skittles suffers from autism, so Raymond Babbit (Dustin Hoffman, Rain Man) comes to mind. Skittles definitely has a Gollum flavor, only I see his part is played by Steve Buscemi. But that's only so I don't have to do CG conversion in my head.
    I thought the same thing when I heard the Skittles Actor #1 portray the role (not sure what that gentleman's name is), but now that I've heard Bob Berggren's interpretation, I've been thinking it's something else wrong with him.

I'm curious as to which version of the Skittles portrayal you have. Does the Skittles you meet before the Arena sound markedly different than the Skittles you hear at the Army Base?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i think skittles is a very intelligent man, who just so happened to suffer from a severe psychotic break.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Or dobie (or however its spelled) from harry potter since skittles helps them like dobie

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    Or dobie (or however its spelled) from harry potter since skittles helps them like dobie
    i'm nerding myself but, Dobby

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast