Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313

Does Skittles remind anyone else of Gollum from Lord of the Rings?

Everytime he shows up I picture him looking like Golem. Kinda slinking over with some world of wisdom all the time with an alternate agenda.....

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    You know, I have to agree. I see him very hobbit like. Hunched over with gross bare feet, darting eyes, and an overbite with thin lips. Bit up fingernails. Up to no good, like he will lead them into a trap next time. Weird image, I know. HOWEVER, when he was first introduced with the original doofy voice, I saw him more like a mentally challenged character more than mentally disturbed. Kind of like Lenny from Mice and Men.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I agree, my view on him changed drastically with the new voice.

Its obvious he knows more then anyone gives him credit for. Also strange how he is always there when you need him to be. Looking forward to learning more about this interesting character.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

First of all: Arkum, that is one kick ass avatar.

Number 2: We are talking of Gollum from Lord of the Rings, correct? Golem's are from Jewish folklore and are animated figure traditionally made of clay.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    I picture him being more like the janitor from Disturbing Behavior, putting on a facade and actually being very smart. You would be surprised what you learn when everyone thinks your dumb!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    I picture him being more like the janitor from Disturbing Behavior, putting on a facade and actually being very smart. You would be surprised what you learn when everyone thinks your dumb!
    So do you think he's really smart and just totally acting that way to deceive someone? ...or do you think he's all screwed up from a traumatic event and once he recovers, he'll be smart again?

"Builder"

Status
    I think he's smart and has figured stuff out and works better by surviving alone. I mean how else did this supposed frail man make it
    SPOILER 
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    First of all: Arkum, that is one kick ass avatar.

Number 2: We are talking of Gollum from Lord of the Rings, correct? Golem's are from Jewish folklore and are animated figure traditionally made of clay.
    Thank you....yes I mean Gollum for LotR. I was hoping he would yell at Kalani at some point "STUPID fat humanses". But alas, it never happened...yet

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    Thank you....yes I mean Gollum for LotR. I was hoping he would yell at Kalani at some point "STUPID fat humanses". But alas, it never happened...yet
    .....that ....would...be...hilarious....I honestly don't think I could live through Skittles starting to talk like that. I can just hear him having a conversation with himself about betraying Angel and Kalani as he's changing the tire.

I'll edit the thread title so it's clear
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    Hahaha. Totally. Kalani cooked with taters sounds good... Nik that is totally him on the tire change. He's having a debate with his other personality on Angel & Kalani not really being his friends. Maybe Reese is his alter ego. aaahhh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast